Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Good Headphones For IOS Wanted! Which do you use? (Poll)

12346»

Comments

• I equate ios w mobility so for me noise cancelling headphones are an absolute must for wherever I may find myself.The Sony’s 1000x headphones are a bit pricey at $350 but worth it .

• @tja, those seem incredible. And that you can adjust the EQ with an app. Over the top. However, they are Bluetooth and not available in Turkey. The search goes on! Thanks.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @tja, those seem incredible. And that you can adjust the EQ with an app. Over the top. However, they are Bluetooth and not available in Turkey. The search goes on! Thanks.

Oh, I'm sorry, did not noticed they had no cabled solution, which I also prefer greatly!

• @LinearLineman said:
    I was curious about the 7506s as they are available in Turkey, but this review seems to point out drawbacks...

Got my first pair just last year, quite lovely to my ears & have rapidly become my go to set over previous cans.

• I'm in love with DT770 pro.

Every day more happy with them

• sony mdr 7510

• Looking at Shure se215s now, @tja. There are over the ear Shure 215 headphones that are good apparently. Not sure if there is a connection..

• tjatja
    edited February 18

@LinearLineman said:
    Looking at Shure se215s now, @tja. There are over the ear Shure 215 headphones that are good apparently. Not sure if there is a connection..

I have Over Ear Sennheiser HD 590, but wanted to try the AKS 702 as mixing headphones, both at home.
    The In Ear would be for mobile use.

• @Daveypoo said:
    I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506 phones - I've been buying these since the early 90's and they are a studio standard. I also use a pair of Status Audio CB-1 cans that I REALLY like, but others here have had different experiences with.

I have two pairs, one for mix station and one for my synth and guitar rig. Would replace if they busted. One pair is 10 years old though.

• slightly askew to the topic but ... inquisitively picked up a set of KZ ZSN in ear monitors for around a tenner recently, impressive performance for their size & cost

https://primeaudio.org/kz-zsn-earphone-review/