Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Joué keyboard

Has anyone used this with their iPad?
Looks pretty fun....
https://www.play-joue.com/en/the-product/

Comments

• edited February 2019

Hm, it looks 'neat', but I just can't get on board with a 2-octave tiny keyboard for keys playing. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I still primarily use MIDI only to capture my live playing (just notes, really), and those keys, and especially that fretboard! Look unplayable.

• edited February 2019

And the synth module isn't even included in the essentials package! How silly. Plus there's no modwheel, making it tough to assign to 99% of iOS synths since it always seems to be hardwired and unmappable.

So this isn't made for me.

• One must marvel at the technology, if nothing else.

• Ya it kinda seems unplayable in a lot of ways.. Gonna stick with the ol trust worthy roli for now, but this modular part changing concept could be a cool thing if done right

• this modular part changing concept is very good. I'll have to think about which one to get. This one or the Sensel one. I'll probably go for the latter.

• You maybe know this already but this forum https://community.polyexpression.com/ is dedicated to discussing expressive controllers, Jouè, Sensel and more.

• A few people have commented in the discord that the sensitivity is absolutely terrible