Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gardens Of Saturn / Kauldron, D-1, iSymph Choirs

Things are different on Saturn. Found a beautiful theremin like lead on Kauldron and a great bass as well. D-1 bells, iSymphonic Opera Choir, RC275 Piano and BeatHawk tremolo flutes. Notice Saturnian music doesn’t resolve much on the ringed planet. It’s those long years to orbit the sun.

Comments

• Wow. Pianos and space oddity one stop shop! This gives me a little david bowie vibe here and there for some reason! Dope shit!

• Another wonderful effort from you. Fabulous. I could listen to your stuff all day. It’s like Zappa with all the raw talent and playfulness but without the abrasive elements. More, please.

• @MrSmileZ nice to hear from you. Thanks for liking it and I gladly accept the Bowie compliment!

Thank you so much @scadet. I sit and record half a dozen improvisations in an hour and then take a day to work each one out midi wise. So I am managing about one tune a day. I never would have imagined such a thing, but iOS and midi make it possible.
    Thanks again for your support and praise. Very much appreciated!