Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

Comments

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:
    @ExAsperis99 I mean can we drink anyway?! Lol

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

ENABLERS!

Ooops. Sorry, my problem, not yours :) As for The Gadge. I am off across the planet next Thursday morning, so you may go ahead and set your watches as regards a Friday release etc... You're welcome.

I'm drinking sparkling apple juice in party-appropriate glassware to make everyone comfortable!

First friday beer has been kicked back over here.

• @stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

Ooops. Sorry, my problem, not yours :) As for The Gadge. I am off across the planet next Thursday morning, so you may go ahead and set your watches as regards a Friday release etc... You're welcome.

I'm drinking sparkling apple juice in party-appropriate glassware to make everyone comfortable!

The wine’s flowing freely in Monzo towers, after a week of abstinence...

• @MonzoPro said:

@stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

I haven't had my mood enhanced for more than a decade, but then I am still alive, so there's that :)

• edited February 2019

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

I haven't had my mood enhanced for more than a decade, but then I am still alive, so there's that :)

Removed gibberish/

Now it’s a bottle of red on a Friday night, earphones in the iPad so as not to wake the family, and some silly old stuff on YouTube.

Scaled back, but still love the music.

Glad you’re still alive Boss, came a bit close to the edge at times myself too.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

Removed gibberish/

Now it’s a bottle of red on a Friday night, earphones in the iPad so as not to wake the family, and some silly old stuff on YouTube.

We're all just entries in the Great Actuary's Book of Educated Guesses and mostly doing the best we can.... :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

Removed gibberish/

We're all just entries in the Great Actuary's Book of Educated Guesses and mostly doing the best we can.... :)

Is this audiobus compatible?
    Could you provide us with a manual ?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stemshade said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@icsleepers said:

ENABLERS!

yup.

I consider myself paying back the universe for time(years) not spent here.

I ain't leaving consciousness again this time till curtain call.

Too many years peaking. I saw enough.

I like the view much better now.

• Only the “waiting for gadget” thread could produce weighty talk on the nature of consciousness and commentary on our limited time on this earth.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    Future Music magazine issue 341 says that:

_Gadget 2 also sports Smooth tempo change . _

Alafukinjuela

• edited February 2019

@khidr9 said:
    “waiting for gadget"

Didn't I read that book in college? :/

• @enc said:

@vitocorleone123 said:

Alafukinjuela

Def. word of the day. Well done :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@enc said:

@vitocorleone123 said:

Alafukinjuela

Def. word of the day. Well done :)

I thought they shut down?

https://mobile.twitter.com/allihoopa?lang=en

• @khidr9 said:
    Only the “waiting for gadget” thread could produce weighty talk on the nature of consciousness and commentary on our limited time on this earth.

Gadget.

What a trip..... ;)

• Have to admit I’m a bit excited about having the iMS20 Gadget. That could tempt me back in, though I’d have to stop every ten minutes to recharge the iPad, and let it cool down.

• .> @MonzoPro said:

Have to admit I’m a bit excited about having the iMS20 Gadget. That could tempt me back in, though I’d have to stop every ten minutes to recharge the iPad, and let it cool down.

This doesn’t affect me thankfully. I would like to think though that this will surely no longer be an issue in the new version?

• @robosardine said:
    .> @MonzoPro said:

Have to admit I’m a bit excited about having the iMS20 Gadget. That could tempt me back in, though I’d have to stop every ten minutes to recharge the iPad, and let it cool down.

This doesn’t affect me thankfully. I would like to think though that this will surely no longer be an issue in the new version?

Your lips to the Korg God's ears....

• Over under 1,000 comments before the update drops? I’m hoping for the under.

• @robosardine said:
    .> @MonzoPro said:

Would be great, but i’ve reported to Korg about the problem since early 2017. Not getting my hopes up anymore.

• @robosardine said:
    .> @MonzoPro said:

Maybe, hope so anyway.

• The 19th of february and still no sign of KG2...

Or anybody seen any screenshots?

• @marcuspresident nope. nothing on their site, instagram or twitter. i dont have facebook but id say theyre working out all the bugs and etc. its a pretty big update so the wait is worth it. Id say itll just appear randomly in the next 7-8 days.

• @MonzoPro why does kg eat your battery so fast? what model is it? its pretty nice on my 6th gen 2018 model and even my Air 1 ran it pretty well.

• I have Gadget 3. It’s called Caustic.

• It's an Air 2 - pretty ancient, so the battery's probably not that great anyway. Seems to be quite a few of us with the issue - plus the heat thing. Only noticable running Gadget - the last update did seem to improve thing's slightly, so maybe the next update will be even better.

• ah isee. i definitely get heat but i get heat too when i have a pretty full on aum session.

• It also depends on the gadgets you are running, and which screen you are on. For example Lisbons UI seems to draw a lot of power due to the constant animations (which are really just eye-candy, so it's a bad code-job that it uses so much power).

I think that's one of the reasons why some people are having more problems with power consumption than others, as it depends on how you use Gadget.

I hope they've optimised these things on the new version.

• There’s definitely heat build up on my iPad Pro and iPhone. Especially when playing a gadget (touch screen). As Peter said, Lisbon is the worst, but others do it too. I’m not talking about 8+ tracks of Lexingtons or something. It already occurs when doing basic/minimal stuff.

If people have their device in a case the heat won’t be as noticeable.

This is accompanied by more than average battery consumption. Almost 2x compared to average apps.

• Yeah me too if I'm running a few big apps. With Gadget though it can get hot even just with a couple of tracks. If I load a proper session, and play for five or ten minutes then it gets so hot I'll worry about it damaging the device.

• Im thinking about this quote from KORG:

• We’ve also brushed up the user interface based on user feedback, giving you the smoothest music production experience yet.”

My Q:s on that will be.

1. Do we have any of those users in here thats been givning feedback to KORG?
    2. Are they not putting themselves on very high horses when they claim this? ”...the smoothest music production experience yet.”
  • I have an early 2018 iPad pro (not the new version). No heat, but battery consumption like crazy. Especially when I use Lexingtons (which I do a lot...) So, yes, seems like it depends a lot on which gadgets you are using.