Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blumen / ambient weirdness

Ambient weirdness for your noggin. Sweet dreams

Comments

• 👌Cool! Very nize. Could be subtitled “i ate some mushrooms i found on the way to the carnival (tho the rest is a blur)”

(Caution for those on headphones... it starts on full glitch and high volume for a moment)

• @reasOne said:
    Nice man!

Thanks man. > @haulin_notes said:

👌Cool! Very nize. Could be subtitled “i ate some mushrooms i found on the way to the carnival (tho the rest is a blur)”

(Caution for those on headphones... it starts on full glitch and high volume for a moment)

Haven’t had any of those mushrooms for 20 yrs
    Honest!

• What apps were used?

• @Zjenji said:
    What apps were used?

Ripplemaker, Quanta & RE-1

• Twenty years and still feeling the effects. Did you make the photo? Nice touch.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Twenty years and still feeling the effects. Did you make the photo? Nice touch.

Don’t want to get too deep here . The photo is from Germany - preWW2. Blumen (flowers). The photograph informs the piece & the piece informs the photo, for me anyway . Use your imagination people.

• Right up my wheelhouse.