Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moz ART Remix / GeoShredding A Genre

edited February 2019 in Creations

Remixed....Improvised from a classical perspective. Kauldron bass, iSymphonic Strings, BeatHawk harpsichord, Ravenscroft Piano, iFretless Brass and, of course, GeoShred.

Comments

• I brought the guitar up following a listener’s suggestion. Please listen.

• Brilliantly!

• Thanks so much, @Slava. I know the forum is geared toward tech stuff but I love to post my music here. People don't usually take time or wish to comment, so I really appreciate your doing so. I don't need a lot of support, but a little bit goes a long way!
    Thanks again.

• Linear - your command of the piano is inspiring, and although I don't always respond, I do I always listen. This is just beautiful.

One of these days, you and I are going to sit down to some nice Turkish coffee in Istanbul. Sooner than later, I hope.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks so much, @Slava. I know the forum is geared toward tech stuff but I love to post my music here. People don't usually take time or wish to comment, so I really appreciate your doing so. I don't need a lot of support, but a little bit goes a long way!
    Thanks again.

We all need support to one degree or another. And I really like what you do.

• Hey, thanks so much @Daveypoo. That you listen is great. I appreciate it totally. Come to Istanbul. The tent flap is always open to you!

Thanks again @Slava for your kind support.