Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shimmer AU - 4Pockets long reverb/delay/pitch shifter

Comments

• Oh man. Right up my alley. But how does it sound?

• edited February 2019

Ooh! I’ve been able to resist until now.

Any demo videos ? [edit: youtube posted above while I typed my comment. brilliant!!]

Or even a website?? (4pockets.com does not work)

It is about time we have some competition for Crystalline

• edited February 2019

Update on its way already I think:

• Fabulous, as close as your get to Valhalla Shimmer on iOS.

• Just got it, love it!

• This looks good, are the parameters open for automation?

• edited February 2019

@Carnbot the automation is not currently built in like some of their other apps however all parameters show in AUM so Rozeta LFO to the rescue ! The list of parameters is long as shows more than the screenshot!

• Sounds great!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @Carnbot the automation is not currently built in like some of their other apps however all parameters show in AUM so Rozeta LFO to the rescue ! The list of parameters is long as shows more than the screenshot!

that's ideal, thanks :)

• @gusgranite said:
    Update on its way already I think:

That’s good will open up that section effect as currently some of the knobs stick a bit the hi pass on the exciter.

• MMmmm, yes, on the list for sure.

• Holy crap. Instabuy for me :)

• Sounds mighty fine.

• edited February 2019

@tk32 said:
    Holy crap. Instabuy for me :)

I have a 100$ gift card I need to build up a list for otherwise if I activate it now random AppleTv stuff will eat away at it. sigh iOS world problems

• @AudioGus said:

@tk32 said:

I have a 100$ gift card I need to build up a list for otherwise if I activate it now random AppleTv stuff will eat away at it. sigh iOS world problems

Jeez, wuddapain.
    Subscriptions and such?

• I’d put this one at the top of the effects list for 2019 but hey I’m a sucker for Reverb / Shimmers. Used on SynthScaper and Mitosynth it’s a winner.

• very cool!

• yeaaaahhhhhhh. this is really good stuff. the youtube demo instantly sold me on it.

• edited February 2019

@CracklePot said:

@AudioGus said:

@tk32 said:

Jeez, wuddapain.
    Subscriptions and such?

Just date night movies. Eh, it is probably good for me as I won't impulse buy as much, heh. I probably should just wait until a couple Fabs roll in as they won't be (iOS) cheap. Would be damn nice to have this Shimmer though. Oh critical life decisions, why do you mock me?

• Sounds stunning

• whooo just got this one.... this is kind of
    a beast. love this one

• edited February 2019

@Jumpercollins said:
    Fabulous, as close as your get to Valhalla Shimmer on iOS.

Used Valhalla a lot on desktop. Very cool reverb. Really great.

But this one is better. Actually not sure if i heard better shimmer, probably just Strymon Big Sky :))

Amazing. Just amazing.

And eats just 14% cpu on iPad Air 1 - that’s nothing compared to it’s quality. Incredible.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is my demo

Great video, Doug! You had me at Hey, hello everybody. Fantastic app!

• Just bought it and there are all sorts of Sigur Ros possibilities with this one. I’ve given up all hope that Crystalline will be updated to auv3 so this is a very welcome surprise. Speaking of auv3 updates, has Kymatica given up on the AUFX suite?

• Been waiting for a good AU shimmer. Def gonna snag this when I get some more $

• edited February 2019

@dendy said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Fabulous, as close as your get to Valhalla Shimmer on iOS.

Used Valhalla a lot on desktop. Very cool reverb. Really great.

But this one is better. Actually not sure if i heard better shimmer, probably just Strymon Big Sky :))

Amazing. Just amazing.

And eats just 14% cpu on iPad Air 1 - that’s nothing compared to it’s quality. Incredible.

Will be fantastic once we get AUfx automation in NS2.