Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS musician collective... Instagram created

2»

Comments

• Page is growing!#

• Cool. Thanks all. I followed and tagged a short Modstep & Moog thing we did. (Foglings)

• So what's the protocol for being a part of this ? Just tag when posting ? iOS only stuff or part iOS stuff ok too ?
    :)

• @reasOne said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:
    For those interested, we are live!!!!

cool - I'm just starting to get into using instagram/twitter for my artist page/profile. Followed.

can anybody help me though? - I've posted a couple test videos to my instagram but somehow they ended up in IGTV. How do I get those videos to show up on my regular posts page? Currently it's saying I only have 1 post - but I've posted 1 picture and 2 videos...?

When you post a video, use the + button at the bottom middle of the screen...
    Message me on ig and I can show you via screen shot if you would like

thanks - first off i should've mentioned I am trying to use instagram on a PC using Chrome. I've gone into mobile mode and refreshed the page, and I can then see the + icon at the bottom. I hit that and it opens an import box, but any video file I try does't work. I hit OK after selecting the file and it takes me back to instagram page doing nothing. The video files are valid for IG, they worked and got posted to IGTV somehow... I'll try some other things.

• @Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

cool - I'm just starting to get into using instagram/twitter for my artist page/profile. Followed.

can anybody help me though? - I've posted a couple test videos to my instagram but somehow they ended up in IGTV. How do I get those videos to show up on my regular posts page? Currently it's saying I only have 1 post - but I've posted 1 picture and 2 videos...?

thanks - first off i should've mentioned I am trying to use instagram on a PC using Chrome. I've gone into mobile mode and refreshed the page, and I can then see the + icon at the bottom. I hit that and it opens an import box, but any video file I try does't work. I hit OK after selecting the file and it takes me back to instagram page doing nothing. The video files are valid for IG, they worked and got posted to IGTV somehow... I'll try some other things.

Are the vids up to 60 secs long ? They need to be IGTV if they are longer I think ?

• Slowly getting the hang of this IG stuff🤪👊🏼™️

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

Are the vids up to 60 secs long ? They need to be IGTV if they are longer I think ?

videos were 45-55sec

• edited February 2019

@Halftone said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

videos were 45-55sec

Hmmm, they should be OK then. Maybe it IS something to do with IG in chrome on desktop, can you try from a 'real' device ?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Halftone said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

@Halftone said:

@reasOne said:

videos were 45-55sec

Hmmm, they should be OK then. Maybe it IS something to do with IG in chrome on desktop, can you try from a 'real' device ?

yeah - I'll try again tonight or tomorrow.

• I’m quite new to instagram but joined the society in solidarity to the hardy souls on this forum that have informed me for so many years

• I was looking for a direct link on this thread but didn't spot one, so I'll just post one of the groups photo's below. That should work I guess.

• @Multicellular said:
    Cool. Thanks all. I followed and tagged a short Modstep & Moog thing we did. (Foglings)

oh that's you! Cool man I love that video, I'ts on cue to repost soon!!

@AndyPlankton said:
    So what's the protocol for being a part of this ? Just tag when posting ? iOS only stuff or part iOS stuff ok too ?
    :)

Ya man in wanting to repost / post as much of our stuff and other iOS musicians as possible!
    Tag or direct message your content and I'll post it up.... Everything will be posted around the same times each day and probably no more than 4 posts a day so it doesn't get all spammy.. But I'll have a cue of things stuff to get posted!

Doesn't have to be pure iOS, just have it in the workflow!

• edited February 2019

Great. I’m on instagram all day, i find it the best for contact etc. Youtube is great but instagram feels a little more personal. Plus i’ll post “behind the scenes” shots or quick noodles that sometimes don’t make it to youtube. Little by little i’ll go back and hastag the group name. The more eyes and ears the better right?

• @vpich said:
    Great. I’m on instagram all day, i find it the best for contact etc. Youtube is great but instagram feels a little more personal. Plus i’ll post “behind the scenes” shots or quick noodles that sometimes don’t make it to youtube. Little by little i’ll go back and hastag the group name. The more eyes and ears the better right?

Stemshade right???
    Love your stuff man!
    I want to post up people's YouTube clips as well to help guide more traffic to their channels, but I totally agree that ig is more personal and much quicker especially for people's attention spans lol

• @reasOne said:

@vpich said:

Stemshade right???
    Love your stuff man!
    I want to post up people's YouTube clips as well to help guide more traffic to their channels, but I totally agree that ig is more personal and much quicker especially for people's attention spans lol

Thanks, yeah, likewise. . Instagram and youtube both feed each other.

• Shameless plug. iOS+Ableton...
    https://instagram.com/datgood_1981/

Admittedly I've been away from home since December so I've not posted since. Returning next week though, so please follow.

• @reasOne said:

@Multicellular said:
    Cool. Thanks all. I followed and tagged a short Modstep & Moog thing we did. (Foglings)

The whole back story of that short and unassuming video actually has a lot of relevance for how I ended up on the forum and iOS music. And has a funny bit.

Up until last year, I was in a regular band, bass drums, guitar. The drummer (josh) had to move for family work stuff, which royally sucked because he has always been one of my favorite guys to write songs with.

The remaining two of us were looking for drummers but finally had the idea maybe we would just switch it up to electronic percussion, Josh could still collaborate on beats etc.

But that particular video was me and Josh, back in our old town, where we had come back to see another band mate from 10 years ago who now lives in another country.

He was traveling light and asking us if we could bring him a spare instrument so we could jam. We are replying on group chat..’ya, Ill bring the mom32, you bring the dfam, maybe grandma. Mio to send the midi from Modstep.’

My man who plays guitar, .’uh, is that a yes? Are those instruments?’

• @Multicellular said:

@reasOne said:

@Multicellular said:

The whole back story of that short and unassuming video actually has a lot of relevance for how I ended up on the forum and iOS music. And has a funny bit.

Up until last year, I was in a regular band, bass drums, guitar. The drummer (josh) had to move for family work stuff, which royally sucked because he has always been one of my favorite guys to write songs with.

The remaining two of us were looking for drummers but finally had the idea maybe we would just switch it up to electronic percussion, Josh could still collaborate on beats etc.

But that particular video was me and Josh, back in our old town, where we had come back to see another band mate from 10 years ago who now lives in another country.

He was traveling light and asking us if we could bring him a spare instrument so we could jam. We are replying on group chat..’ya, Ill bring the mom32, you bring the dfam, maybe grandma. Mio to send the midi from Modstep.’

My man who plays guitar, .’uh, is that a yes? Are those instruments?’

Man it's always so hard to lose a band member! I also used to be in bands.. But as it becomes harder and harder to meet with people regularly cuz of life, it's much easier to just be a one man band at times, that's how I got into making beats at first and now more ambient stuff...
    That's cool as story man... You guys did a great thing that day!!!