Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What we need in 2019 from iOS music app developers │ haQ attaQ

13»

Comments

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    AUDIO looper clip launcher that is rock solid for live use. with smooth overdubbing and resampling, and LFO driven Loop slicing.

I've been using loopy live for absolute ages. It's had its bad moments but lately it has been rock solid. As far as clip launchers I believe novation have some pretty stable stuff?

• @T4H said:

@Paa89 said:

@T4H said:

@Paa89 said:
    We should also look out for N-Track daw.it’s very promising.
    The developers are working on some issues to make it stable..

Funny you mentioned it. I couldn’t believe such a full app was basically never spoke about here. It’s not bad at all. How do u like it compared to Stagelight and Cubasis?

The only set back is the stability issue.it crashes quite often,but I’m sure once they iron out the problems,it will be one of the best.
    One of the things I like about this app is the fact that you can see midi of different tracks in one view.Ghost notes.🔥🔥
    It has aux and sends something Cubasis lacks.
    In Stagelight and Cubasis, you can create your own drums kits but can’t do that in N-Track.it has a drum sequencer and being able to import your own samples to the sequencer would make it a great app.
    I like the fact that just like Cubasis, you can see your mixer channels on the same window with the timeline giving you a good tracking view.
    It has flex time for midi and audio.you can route audio within tracks in the project.it has drag and drop from files app.🔥🔥
    You can add marker points.and when The playhead gets to a marker,N-Track displays the marker name and colour..the only other app with marker is Auria.
    You can change the tempo and time signature any where in your project
    They developers said they are in the process of adding more features to the app.i like the fact that it’s similar to Cubasis with more

Thanks for the insight! Stability is a must for me so I guess i’ll live in NS2 for now. I PM’d you btw. Was wondering if you had any vocal artist on your tracks I could check out.

There is a track I’m working on for uni project.i made the beat in Stagelight (80% of it)then bounced the stems to Cubasis, where I arranged it, added a couple of sounds, mix and mastered in Cubasis.its sounds pretty good.but unfortunately we have to record the vocals in Logic because it’s a uni project. 👎🏽👎🏽😂😂😂 will send you the link when we’re done.i might even get the guys to record a second version in Cubasis (once I figure out how to get mic signals from the uni live rooms to Cubasis).
    This is what I came up with in Stagelight before sendin the stems to Cubasis

• edited February 2019

@reasOne said:

@brambos said:

@recccp said:

@brambos said:
    <>

@brambos said:
    <>

Hint of the new app... Brombus :D

Nah.. My next app is going to be something that very few people really need but which I really enjoy building. Let the guessing commence :D

😂 I'm going with...a live wallpaper that triggers noir lolol

We already have that.

TC 11/data ;)

• edited February 2019

If there are any Apple employees in here😂
    1.please make files app be able to read and show external hard drives.
    2. Please make It possible to create our own folders not only inside app folders.
    3. Please make it possible to preview samples saved in music apps folders without the Music app launching.
    4. Gives us a preview option for samples when using Files app inside other apps.
    5.Please give developers a correct insight to AUv3 so they can develop apps without going crazy 😂😂
    Thank you 😊

• @Paa89 🔥 🔥 🔥

• @supadom said:

@reasOne said:

@brambos said:

@recccp said:

@brambos said:
    <>

@brambos said:
    <>

Hint of the new app... Brombus :D

Nah.. My next app is going to be something that very few people really need but which I really enjoy building. Let the guessing commence :D

😂 I'm going with...a live wallpaper that triggers noir lolol

We already have that.

TC 11/data ;)

Exactly! Plus the Apple Pencil options are expansive! Loving TC DATA all over again.

• AU midi and looper and Sequencer apps def taking off in 2019.

• Maybe a fairly basic request, but I’d love to have Midi learn on GarageBand.