Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Intermission

Comments

• edited January 2019

manifest.

• edited February 2019

Damn Lucille Ball was fine as hell! ....... Trailblazer...!

• partie Deux

• samples galore

• edited March 2019

this is what It feels like whenever I leave a trader joes

• More information about how 🍏 forums attempt to suppress people who provide information about how you can recover data from water damaged iPhones which weren’t backed up.

• John Barry / Theme from The Persuaders (1971)

• edited April 2019

oops

• Thanks @kobamoto, the Jessa Jones videos are amazing. It appears Tim Apple and Trump are closer in their thinking than we imagined. I hope @McD will viddy this. Just to rile him up into getting his microsolderer out. Transparency these days is just another form of opacity. Sad! Witchunt!

Btw, I recommend you posting this separately as an offtopic. Of course there will be a bunch of Apple bashing, but folks should know that water damaged devices are data recoverable.

• Jon Tejada at 8:00. Says it all!

• @MonzoPro said:

GENIUS!!!!!!!! :-)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @kobamoto, the Jessa Jones videos are amazing. It appears Tim Apple and Trump are closer in their thinking than we imagined. I hope @McD will viddy this. Just to rile him up into getting his microsolderer out. Transparency these days is just another form of opacity. Sad! Witchunt!

Btw, I recommend you posting this separately as an offtopic. Of course there will be a bunch of Apple bashing, but folks should know that water damaged devices are data recoverable.

yeah to be honest I found myself to be surprisingly very disappointed about it, it just goes to show how the subconscious marketing of 'apple good' has unknowingly gotten under my skin, as if they are not just like any other tech business... oh well, it is what it is and change only happens when the masses collectively really want it.

• edited May 2019

@stormbeats said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stormbeats, we usually agree... but genius (all caps, numerous exclamations)? Can you tell me why this is genius as opposed to an amusing additive percussive concoction? It is not like this thing hasn’t been done before and better. I have no objection to it, but if superlatives are used to describe a Ford, then what is a Ferrari or a Beethoven left with? Triple good super extra vehicle (genius)?

I hope you are not offended. Folks don’t like that I put old school values on use of language. I have taken heat for it. Don’t take it seriously, I’ll be dead in relatively short order🧐🔨🤕💀

• @LinearLineman said:

@stormbeats said:

@MonzoPro said:

@stormbeats, we usually agree... but genius (all caps, numerous exclamations)? Can you tell me why this is genius as opposed to an amusing additive percussive concoction? It is not like this thing hasn’t been done before and better. I have no objection to it, but if superlatives are used to describe a Ford, then what is a Ferrari or a Beethoven left with? Triple good super extra vehicle (genius)?

I hope you are not offended. Folks don’t like that I put old school values on use of language. I have taken heat for it. Don’t take it seriously, I’ll be dead in relatively short order🧐🔨🤕💀

@LinearLineman Genius.

• I guess you missed my point @stormbeats. Sorry, I should have made it clearer. However, if you had listened to the album you would have heard music of Varese, Ligeti, Stockhausen, and Cage amongst others. All names that will live forever in the history of western music and a lot closer to genius than the Sew Shop Boys you posted.

My point, though not made clear, was different. The attempts at "industrialized" music on the album were made 75-100 years ago when turning noise into music was unheard of (and bitterly resisted by the experts). The music you posted is nothing new, brings nothing new to the table, and not, IMO, particularly engaging. Hence no genius present. There was a post of dry cleaner music that was a lot more impressive (pun intended) and someone here made music from a washing machine. Also quite good, tho if you asked him I do not think he would call it a work of genius (!!!!). Perhaps you have never heard this kind of thing before, in which case it is perfectly understandable that you would be floored by it. If that is the case, I apologize.

• @LinearLineman my daughter is getting married in 2weeks. Prorities. Will listen in depth in due time. Have a good day/evening.

• @stormbeats congrats on your daughter's wedding. No problem, just a friendly little tussle.

• @stormbeats said:
    @LinearLineman my daughter is getting married in 2weeks. Prorities. Will listen in depth in due time. Have a good day/evening.

Our Daughters Wedding / Lawn chairs