Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elliott Garage apps are getting updated to AU

Comments

• @ElliottGarage EGLM1 is the one I'm waiting for.... been eyeballing that since you dropped the 808 beta.

• The only one I never picked up so far was the 606 - didn’t think I’d get much use out of it. But I just picked it up and have to say it’s a new favorite. Thanks @ElliottGarage!

• wimwim
    edited February 2019

How do I set song-end in the sequencer? I just want to set up a four bar loop, but can’t figure out how to get the song to loop or stop after the filled in bars.

[edit] nvm. It seems to be controlled by host song position (which doesn’t apply in AudioBus). If I turn off host control it works as expected. It might be nice to have the option to have it loop / stop even under host control though.

• @wim said:
    The only one I never picked up so far was the 606 - didn’t think I’d get much use out of it. But I just picked it up and have to say it’s a new favorite. Thanks @ElliottGarage!

ahah great @wim... happy that you like

@Daveypoo and @seranrakan1995 here's a preview of EGLM1 hosted as AU3 ;)

• @ElliottGarage said:

@wim said:
    The only one I never picked up so far was the 606 - didn’t think I’d get much use out of it. But I just picked it up and have to say it’s a new favorite. Thanks @ElliottGarage!

ahah great @wim... happy that you like

@Daveypoo and @seranrakan1995 here's a preview of EGLM1 hosted as AU3 ;)

You are on fire!

• Hi EG
    I still have that screwed up pattern screen with the 909 wheret he little back arrow is not there and the drum lanes have no names, when loaded as AU in AUM, Cubasis and Auria

• on first gen ipad pro 12.9 latest ios. Seems like a graphic glitch. The 808 and the 606 are fine. Hope it can be fixed.

• @NTKK yes don't worry, the update with the fix is coming :)

• @ElliottGarage the 606 sounds great. just the kicks ive been looking for.

• @NTKK the EGDR909 update with the fix for iPad 12.9 is online :)
    Keep me posted

• It works😀😀😀 Thank you very much.

• Waiting for review...

• EGLM1 has beel updated and it's now available on the App Store

EGLM1 Quick Tutorial videos:

• Just grabbed it. Wish the bundle completions worked properly but I’m ok paying full price. Take my money!

• nice! youre a man of your word and youve been on fire lately, whats next in the pipeline?

• Now that I finished updating all the drum machines to AU3 I'll work on updating WaveSHAPER with some features that users requested (waveform zoom, user waveform saving and LFOs & ENVs depth) ;)

Then I'm thinking about a generic purpose Drum Machine AU3 that can load user samples or a step sequenced synth with nice touchable UI (I already started to mockup this some time ago)...

• Hi @ElliottGarage - huge respect for upgrading your apps to AU!!! I’m sure they will be used way more often now which is as it should be. It would be great to hear if you get some fresh sales out of this. It might encourage some other developers to make it jump to AU as well. Here’s hoping.

Are the drum mappings in LM1 different to the others? The Rozeta X0X map doesn’t seem to work.

Thx!

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Now that I finished updating all the drum machines to AU3 I'll work on updating WaveSHAPER with some features that users requested (waveform zoom, user waveform saving and LFOs & ENVs depth) ;)

Then I'm thinking about a generic purpose Drum Machine AU3 that can load user samples or a step sequenced synth with nice touchable UI (I already started to mockup this some time ago)...

thats great. waveshaper has been great for experimental sounds.

• @gusgranite yes LM1 has different mapping, because it has more sounds than the others...the mapping is the one @wim showed. I need to contact Rozeta guys for the LM1 :)

• @gusgranite about the AU3 updates, usually each time a release an app update I get a little peak in the sales. Anyway usually is more profitable release a totally new app (but also more time consuming)

• Great work @ElliottGarage As promised, I’ve now purchased all of your drum machine plugins to show appreciation for implementing Au.

• @osc101 said:
    Great work @ElliottGarage As promised, I’ve now purchased all of your drum machine plugins to show appreciation for implementing Au.

Same here! I'm looking forward to your future apps!

• Great guys! Thanks @0__O__3 for the support

• I've been looking for a drum AUv3 with a simple step sequencer and am enjoying your 808 thanks!

It would be really good if you made a generic drum AUv3 for loading samples also with a step sequencer :smiley:
  • Thanks @ricksteruk ! Thinking about the AUv3 drum machine with user samples :)

• @ElliottGarage Just bought the drum machine bundle as a show of appreciation! Already have WaveSHAPER, so I know I’ll love the DM’s too. Thank you for keeping your word!!!

• Thank you @Zjenji ! BTW I just submitted WaveSHAPER 1.1 update including

- Waveform zoom

- User Waveform management 

- Depth knob for LFOs & ENVs

- Monophonic option for better lead and bass

- 12 New presets from JECDesign

- Fixed a problem on AU3 preset name