Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I released a techno-pop album on Choon

If you like techno-pop you might like Dalek dan - Building the Future History

@AndyPlankton I see you are curating a playlist on Choon. If you like any of my tracks, I'd love it if you included it in your playlist.

Comments

• Any in particular you want on there ?

• "Capital" seems to be the most streamed track, but any track that you like would be great. Thanks!

• Nice one... I’m doing a playlist on Traxsource.com now?...

• I haven’t heard of traxsource, how does that work?

• @branis said:
    I haven’t heard of traxsource, how does that work?

Traxsource is one of, If not the biggest site for House/Disco...Underground Music... on the Internet... Where all DJ around the globe get there tracks & Promos... But you have to be a Label to distribute your music on it... Anyone can signe up & buy other people’s music... The Label Im working for now, done it for me.. Very nice nice of them.. I was buying from there back in 2007.. Best thing to do is check it out... Other wise I’m gonna Sound like PR Promoter... If you like Techno/Disco/Soulful House, ect take a look... Shit!.. now I am sounding like one... Ahhhhhhhh!!!..... Nooooooo!.. :D

• encenc
    edited February 2019

@branis said:
    If you like techno-pop you might like Dalek dan - Building the Future History

Great album dude B)

• @studs1966 your PR skills are to good for my weak mind, I’ll make sure to check it out :)

@enc thanks a lot!

• @branis said:
    @studs1966 your PR skills are to good for my weak mind, I’ll make sure to check it out :)

@enc thanks a lot!

Your welcome.. At least you know what’s coming out in the club before the Radio Station gets them. Also, you can hear what Sound is coming & styles for other artist, so you can hone your skills when you making your new track yourself. A guidance if you will.. ;)