Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wheres the thread about the Dissapearing WishList in the AppStore?

Or is it me? I had quite the line-up in my wishlist sometime ago, but after an update it dissapeared. Is that a thing that can happen? What’s up with that? Certainly that’s not good for business.

Comments

• Didn’t that happen with iOS 10?
    Can’t remember, but it was a while ago.

• wimwim
    edited February 2019

There are several threads.
    Google: wishlist app store site:audiob.us

• In the meantime, use the Wsh Lst app. It works better than the original. 🙂👍🏼

• @Audiojunkie said:
    In the meantime, use the Wsh Lst app. It works better than the original. 🙂👍🏼

WSH LST by Horizon Video Technologies

• There’s an app for that, that makes sense. Thanks!

• @CracklePot that makes sense why There’s still a wish list on our 4s & the iPad 4, but not the SE & 6s, & 8.

Thanks again for your help @Audiojunkie , that app is perfect.

• I use the reminders app – just ‘share’ from the app page to the reminders.

Having said that, I don’t think I’ve ever actually looked at the reminders app, I’ve only ever put stuff into it.

• @u0421793 said:
    I use the reminders app – just ‘share’ from the app page to the reminders.

Having said that, I don’t think I’ve ever actually looked at the reminders app, I’ve only ever put stuff into it.

You need the reminder reminders app..

• click on the ‘share’ arrow, go ‘save to’ .. and save it to a file titled wishlist in NOTES. .. the link will save with icon etc.. job done, and on the cloud for sharing etc etc..

• The WSH LST app is much more useful than saving apps to a note or reminder. While you won’t get notifications when the app drops in price, it shows a gibt within the app at least.

If you prefer notifications, the only option is to use Appsliced and register for an account and enable email notifications.

• @Zaubrer said:
    The WSH LST app is much more useful than saving apps to a note or reminder. While you won’t get notifications when the app drops in price, it shows a gibt within the app at least.

If you prefer notifications, the only option is to use Appsliced and register for an account and enable email notifications.

Actually, Wsh Lst shows price drops now too 🙂

• @Zaubrer said:
    The WSH LST app is much more useful than saving apps to a note or reminder. While you won’t get notifications when the app drops in price, it shows a gibt within the app at least.

a gibt! does Woody Allen know?

• The best new wish list i found was this:

AppWish - Simple wishlist by Filip Nemecek
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appwish-simple-wishlist/id1291909819?l=en&mt=8

Works across devices with iCloud, shows sales and the developer is fantastic.

• I tried WSH LST, which makes a good impression.

Sadly, it can only import and export JSON files, which makes it useless as solution for those who used AppWish or Reminders or Notes before.

Plain text is still be best bet, and as neat as JSON may be, additionally importing and exporting to a plain list of URLs , optionally with a description is massively missing.

Are there any tools to convert a list of „regular“ links to JSON format and vice versa?

• JSON is just well-formed key-value pairs but isn't a content standard per se, so you'd have to convert the value based simple list into the key-value pairs that WSH LST expects. That all said, it should be trivial to do and probably could be a simple find-replace operation once you see the structure that WSH LST uses.

• tjatja
    edited February 2019

@Liquidmantis said:
    JSON is just well-formed key-value pairs but isn't a content standard per se, so you'd have to convert the value based simple list into the key-value pairs that WSH LST expects. That all said, it should be trivial to do and probably could be a simple find-replace operation once you see the structure that WSH LST uses.

I normally don’t want to convert anything by myself at all.
    If i copy a link from the App store, it contains name, developer and an URL.
    Any „Wishlist“ App should be able to import and export a file with lines in this format, IMHO.

I don’t mind JSON as additional option, but people collected the regular links, as for example an editor, the reminders or notes Apps.
    So, the best solution would be to add understanding for this simple format to the app.

Meanwhile, while waiting for this to happen, i would even convert, if i find any iOS App that is capable of doing so.