Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation Launch Control (not XL) MIDI problems

anybody got one of these bad boys? I had it up and running with Quantiloop and then tried to change patterns while the loops were playing, the app crashed and now my launch control is not being recognized by iOS at all. It lights up when I plug it in but my ipad is not picking it up as a MIDI controller (tried BM3 and Quantiloop, nothing)

I even went and made a user template in the Novation Launch Control Editor, updated the LC to the newest firmware, etc etc but Im still stuck lookin a fool with a useless brand new midi controller. Any diagnosis?

Comments

• Maybe try a hard reboot of the iPad?

• edited February 2019

It may be unrelated but I have issues on Windows 7 with my Launch Control becoming invisible to Ableton Live sometime in the first half hour after being plugged in. I have to unplug and reconnect the Launch Control and it appears again, but it always vanishes again within the same time period. I have had 2 LCs and both of them have behaved like this ever since I got them. I have tried updating firmware and drivers with no effect.

• @CracklePot said:
    Maybe try a hard reboot of the iPad?

did it, multiple times. probably gonna return the thing

• @craftycurate said:
    It may be unrelated but I have issues on Windows 7 with my Launch Control becoming invisible to Ableton Live sometime in the first half hour after being plugged in. I have to unplug and reconnect the Launch Control and it appears again, but it always vanishes again within the same time period. I have had 2 LCs and both of them have behaved like this ever since I got them. I have tried updating firmware and drivers with no effect.

Ahh I guess they are just kinda shwaggy. good to know.