Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'M NOT SINGLE

edited February 2019 in Other

I have a Cat! :smiley:

I whipped up this short video in a jiffy on my new kitty channel -

I adopted her on Jan 5 from Animal House Shelter, Huntley, IL - an hour drive from my location. She is a 4-month old Maine Coon + Calico mix kitty baby girl (gray, tan & white). Somebody commented at the agency saying that it looked like someone poured water colors on her fur.

Here are some photos from the agency’s website:
https://www.AnimalHouseShelter.com/pets/zelda-3

She put me through a lot of hardships and trauma in the first 10 minutes of bringing her home (she was gone MISSING for a whole day). If you are into cats or interested in knowing more, stay tuned...

I had 2 boy cats before and this time, I wanted a girl and she is the one. Because it is a girl, my place is getting filled up with all PINK items and stuff now, LOL :smiley:

At least now you know, why my new music videos are taking time lately.

And hey, the chemistry is – incredible!!

Meeooow!

Shekar

Comments

• Congrats! She’s beautiful.

My family has had cats since before I was born, and they were all great, but adopting my own feline buddy was even better. I sadly had to say goodbye to my first sweet girl, but I have a dilute calico named Carly these days. She’s always nearby, if not touching me.

• Well, good to know you scored p....no, too easy. :smirk: Way too easy of a pisstake, but good on ya just the same mate. Cheers. :lol:

• (she was gone MISSING for a whole day)

The last two times I fed cats for friends they disappeared on me. The first cat was gone for a good 30 minutes and, after looking everywhere the cat just suddenly reappeared. It was uncanny. The next one I eventually found in the baby grand piano.

• edited February 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bigcatrik said:

The last two times I fed cats for friends they disappeared on me. The first cat was gone for a good 30 minutes and, after looking everywhere the cat just suddenly reappeared. It was uncanny. The next one I eventually found in the baby grand piano.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@bigcatrik said:

:lol:

• She gave you the slow blink. She trusts you.

• "Go eat your dinner and use the litter"

You know cats do other things as well, than just eat and shit xD

Just kidding :D You can see it in her eyes that she is looking at you in search of possible source of comfort, but is too scared to trust enough yet, especially you standing 100 feet long in her eyes. I bet shell get used to you in no time if you play things right :)

This reminds me that i have been meaning to get a new cat for a few years now..

• I like all animals, even humans but Im def a cat person. Thanks for the lovely video, meow!

• Congrats on your new kitty!

Here are my guys, Savu & Drake. Too bad that rapper guy stole my cool name.

• edited February 2019

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Well, good to know you scored p....no, too easy. :smirk: Way too easy of a pisstake, but good on ya just the same mate. Cheers. :lol:

Oh, no that was some free music on YT. I actually wanted to compose something like a lullaby but it would take more time with my perfectionism and these video clips were already a month old and gathering dust. So I just picked up a cat music on YT and added it to the video. It was almost the same length of the video and its effects coincided/synced with some events in the video. Couldn't ask for more and just kept it.

• edited February 2019

@Crawlingwind said:
    Congrats on your new kitty!

Thanks for sharing your buddies.

What's life without music?
    What's music without cats?
    What's cats without sharing?

Do share your cat pics...

• edited February 2019

Hope for Paws – my favorite video is of Napolean! He is a fighter and a warrior. It is so touching when all the traffic stops on the freeway – it’s like people saying “Don’t you worry kitto – we care for you!!”. I don't remember how many times I watched this one - it’s a mindless abandonment:

Intense dog rescue:

Cat Wheel 😊

God Bless America!

• edited February 2019

@Max23 said:
    looks a little shy now
    wait a little and you will realize who is living in whose house :D
    what's the self cleaning cat toilette?

Yeah, she already took my bed and everything - I'm literally paying rent "for her" and living at her place!

Good self-cleaning litter systems cost upwards of $500:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=self+cleaning+litter+box

After a lot of research, I got this game-changing litter system for $26 at local Petco (price matched with their website’s price) – I just tilt it to the side once and back and all the clumped litter gets collected into a built-in tray and leaving good litter in the pan, pull out the tray and drop the clumps into a garbage bag – all done in just 30 seconds – without any touching or scooping! Just 30 seconds a day and the kitty has a super clean litter all the time:

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/omega-paw-large-roll-n-clean-litter-box-1171976

NOTE: If you are considering it, make sure it says “New Model” and for Large Cats on the box. Other stores and even Amazon are selling the older model that has some leakage issues when it is rolled to the side and the new model was redesigned to resolve those issues. You can identify the new model by its redesigned latches, the handle on the tray, etc. There is a demo video of the old model on the above page by its inventor showing its usage. Other self-cleaning systems are expensive and not as effective as this simple one as per many reviews and comments on YouTube. It works great with Tidy Cats 100% Dust Free 50% Lighter clumping litter. The trick is to tilt is slowly and back and it doesn’t need any liners/litter-bags or electricity. Nothing can beat its price! You can also use it without the top lid (if your cats prefer open pan) and use the lid only while tilting to clean it.

• @ToMess said:

Adopting a cat is a bliss!

• Extra points for rescuing cats. It really helps and they appreciate your love.

@MobileMusic said:

@ToMess said:

Adopting a cat is a bliss!

• She's a beauty.
    My four say hello!

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Congrats on your new kitty!

Fellas!

• Very cute but not as cute as a fat stoat however.

• @Fissura said:
    By the way, did you notice that those who love animals are often very good people? I do not remember that very bad people love animals. :o

As someone said, we can judge a man’s character by how he treats animals.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Very cute but not as cute as a fat stoat however.

OMG! Is that a cat? So cute!

• edited February 2019

Forgot this -
    Have you watched this touching movie based on a true story –
    THE STREET CAT NAMED BOB?
    I did for 4 times on Netflix. Don’t miss it!

• edited February 2019

@overorange said:
    Congrats! She’s beautiful.

My family has had cats since before I was born, and they were all great, but adopting my own feline buddy was even better. I sadly had to say goodbye to my first sweet girl, but I have a dilute calico named Carly these days. She’s always nearby, if not touching me.

@bigcatrik said:

(she was gone MISSING for a whole day)

@Sonicflux said:
    She gave you the slow blink. She trusts you.

@ToMess said:
    You can see it in her eyes that she is looking at you in search of possible source of comfort, but is too scared to trust enough yet, especially you standing 100 feet long in her eyes. I bet shell get used to you in no time if you play things right :)

@LinearLineman said:
    Kook Kat!

@Richtowns said:
    I like all animals, even humans but Im def a cat person. Thanks for the lovely video, meow!

And now, the long story here for how she went MISSING for over a day within 10 minutes of bringing her home and causing heartache. I wrote it as a blog and thinking of ways to convert it into an illustrative video as none of it was planned and there is no footage except for a little under-dishwasher stuff where I located her -

Meet Lulu Cat - the Houdini and Escape Artist

• edited February 2019

The ginger creature appeared in my life randomly. Then, little by little, it wormed itself into my home and my heart
    it’s three months since the ginger cat first walked into our lives, sauntering down the rural railway line that adjoins the house. We watched as it approached, then disappeared into the bracken. We shrugged and carried on with our lives.
    The cat kept coming back. We’d see it squeeze through the gate into the garden as it went on its morning walk. If we attempted to get within 40 metres, it would simply turn on its heels and run away. Still, we got close enough to see that it was on the small side, and a bit skinny.And its behaviour suggested it was wild, or a stray at least. It clearly needed a good meal.
    https://bluestacks.vip/ https://kodi.software/ https://plex.software/

• edited February 2019

This is on day 2 Lulu was adopted. She has longer tunnels now and goes savage once inside them (wait for the new videos):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSqLQ8gd4Y