Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Adventures in AUV3: PPG WaveMapper editon. (Join in with your demos!)

edited December 2018 in Creations

Thought I’d share a little noodling from the wonderful PPG WaveMapper. Recorded in AUM using the keyboard AUV3 app KB-1, which is excellent for manually playing arp-like patterns when using multiple keyboards. (Still trying to get the Limiter settings just right... there may be sudden changes in volume.)

Please feel free to add your WaveMapper demos. 😊

youtu.be/ZCkfYWT0tO8](

Comments

• WaveMapper with VirSyn BandShift. Interesting effects, sometimes a frequency shifting. Other times a chorusing sound or a tape delay-like effect.

• edited January 2019

WaveMapper one instance in AUM. With the excellent @Brambos Perforator and Rozetta Arp giving the sounds a pulse and rhythm. (Almost sounds at times like there’s a kick drum going. But there isn’t. Spooky.) Two KB-1s. One for arp, other directly to WaveMapper

• One instance of WaveMapper played live with bassline sequenced by Aphelian. Some melody-like notes on top.

(I will keep posting pointless noodles in this thread until someone else shares a WaveMapper demo! 😅)

• @haulin_notes Keep posting Sir Knight! I had completely forgotten that Wavemapper was AU and thus with my new NS2 fixation you have delivered me a huge new/old toy. Thank you!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @haulin_notes Keep posting Sir Knight! I had completely forgotten that Wavemapper was AU and thus with my new NS2 fixation you have delivered me a huge new/old toy. Thank you!

Ha! Great, glad to hear that. Just got NS2 but have not tried it with WM yet. Feel free to post any experiences or experiments! 😊