Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Patron - Yep, I finally launched my Patreon page!

Hey out there all you dudes and dudettes - after much prodding by my wife and members of the community here (I'm looking at you @johnfromberkeley ) I've finally launched my very own Patreon page. There's details in the link below - thank you all so much for your views and likes over the last year - let's make this thing better than ever!

https://www.patreon.com/daveypoo

Comments

• I’m excited for the next 95 episodes on ApeMatrix!

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    I’m excited for the next 95 episodes on ApeMatrix!

We're getting there - one funk groove at a time.

• edited February 2019

What apps/synths did you use to create your intro music, Davey? It’s very 80s and cool!

• edited February 2019

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    What apps/synths did you use to create your intro music, Davey? It’s very 80s and cool!

I used Yamaha FM Essentials for the bass line, Beathawk for the drums (most likely the Linn LM-1 kit), and I'm not sure what the lead was - probably iPolysix... I deliberately chose extremely obvious 80's tones and the most commonly used synths (or their recreations) to make them.

I was shooting for that 1984 "Guitar Instructional Video" feel...