Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Future sonic bundle

Just grabbed the future sonic bundle and I really am digging these effects!
Refraktor can make an arp outta anything and add some extra flavor!
The freeze reverb is fun to sample and just see what kinda pads and soundscapes you can create
And reverser delay is really creative and can make some nice sounds!
I just took a chance on the bundle cuz of the price and figured I'd probably use em anyway haha..
Deff worth looking into!

Comments

• edited February 2019

Welcome to the party. The FS apps are great indeed!

• I too am enjoying FutureSonic’s wares. They’re quite active on Twitter but they haven’t updated or brought anything out in over a year; is there any news of further developments?

• Super quality
    Super responsive developers

1st rate

• There iS a deity of some kind (and it is Sunday after all). Had never even heard of/come across these suckers. Fresh meat!

• I didn’t know about these either, thanks for the heads up! Love that there is a “freeze” app like the electro-harmonix guitar pedal!!

• They run a nice blog for newer to iOS folk as well https://futuresonic.io/blog/

• I did a video on their apps a while back:

I dug the apps - FS Refractor was the standout for me, but Freezeverb and Reverse were very solid - code was good, no crashes, sounded good... I thought we'd have heard more from them by now....

• What is going on with these bundle deals? I already own the Freezeverb & Reverser delay, to complete the bundle it’s £7.01, Refractor on it’s own is £6.99 wtf.
    I’ve been noticing this more and more often with bundle offers on the App Store, used to be you would get a couple of quid off the app to complete bundle, something ain’t right

• @barabajagal said:
    What is going on with these bundle deals? I already own the Freezeverb & Reverser delay, to complete the bundle it’s £7.01, Refractor on it’s own is £6.99 wtf.
    I’ve been noticing this more and more often with bundle offers on the App Store, used to be you would get a couple of quid off the app to complete bundle, something ain’t right

Sometimes it is because you might of purchased those other apps on sale.
    I have experienced some issues with the bundles before tho as well.

• @ruggedsmooth said:

@barabajagal said:
    What is going on with these bundle deals? I already own the Freezeverb & Reverser delay, to complete the bundle it’s £7.01, Refractor on it’s own is £6.99 wtf.

Sometimes it is because you might of purchased those other apps on sale.
    I have experienced some issues with the bundles before tho as well.

Yes, it’s because most of us keeners buy apps on intro sales. Bundles will never apply then.

• Thanks for the explanation chaps.

• Glad to hear there are still folks out there enjoying and making use of our apps. We are still here and very much an active part of the mobile music/audio community. We have been busy working away on apps for our clients in the background - some of which are music apps you may be using.

Will we release any more of our own products? Possibly - due to all the other stuff we have going on, we can’t make it a priority at the moment. I’d certainly like to do more, just waiting for the right wave to catch...