Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Channel Strip AU3 for iOS?

I'm looking for a fairly simple channel strip for use as an insert effect in AUM or similar. Something that sounds good and is quite CPU efficient as I'd be hoping to put it on each channel or Mix Bus.

Separate EQ and compression would be fine.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Something like this?

Audio Mastering 2 Auv3 Plugins by 4Pockets.com

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/audio-mastering-2-auv3-plugins/id1441623455?l=en&mt=8

• I don’t use a single channel-strip app. I add the individual pieces of a channel strip that I need as I need them. AUM includes very lightweight and fairly good built-in eq, stereo processing, limiting and saturation plugins. But you can substitute favorite AU effects for any of them any time you like.

If you don’t want to add the plugins every time you create a channel you can always set up a session with a bunch of channels with only the “channel strip” plugins set to neutral settings, with no other apps, then save the session as a starting template.

• edited February 2019

@craftycurate said:
    I'm looking for a fairly simple channel strip for use as an insert effect in AUM or similar. Something that sounds good and is quite CPU efficient as I'd be hoping to put it on each channel or Mix Bus.

Separate EQ and compression would be fine.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Here are three option I use depending on music genre and taste
    Klevgrang GotoEQ and Korvpressor and Reamp or
    4pockets.com ParametricFX ExpanderFX and CompressorFX or
    DDFM 6144 and NYCompressor

• the best for me hands down is in Auria Pro

• @tja said:
    Something like this?

Audio Mastering 2 Auv3 Plugins by 4Pockets.com

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/audio-mastering-2-auv3-plugins/id1441623455?l=en&mt=8

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I already had the graphic eq and completed the bundle. Works in effects slot in AB and AUM and as plug in in Group the Loop. Familiar UI helps too. Not one crash or glitch in AB3 tonight with the new sopranotron, Model 15 and GTL. I'm stoked.

• Thanks for these suggestions - will take a look :)

• ChannelStrip by Audio Damage