Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Exporting User banks from Gadget > Mac

Just tried to export a user bank from Gadget and realised that now Mojave has no iTunes file system! Anyone know how to do this? There doesn’t seem to be any export options :/

Comments

• Could you just open the file on iOS Gadget via iCloud and save/export it there?

• @Artefact2001 said:
    Just tried to export a user bank from Gadget and realised that now Mojave has no iTunes file system! Anyone know how to do this? There doesn’t seem to be any export options :/

iTunes File Sharing is still generally available in iTunes, but Korg may have changed how Gadget shares files. I thought I remembered seeing files for Gadget in IFS, and now I don't. Maybe it's iCloud only now?