Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox to Stagelight - What an amazing Combo!

For anyone like me who really enjoys the simplicity yet the creativity starting of Groovebox, sending all your loops to Stagelight is a dream come true!

I really love how Groovebox names all your exported audio loops as sections with Section number, BPM and Key info! It really makes importing into SL so simple as you recreate the Sections for further editing and for adding other Synths etc! Then recording to timeline.

Makes me really feel that the investment into the Groovebox packs was totally worth it and investment in Stagelight even more worth it.

For anyone looking for a great combo this is amazing!

In my workflow I start with AB3, Midiflow keyboard, Rozeta sending stuff to Groovebox and creating stuff on the go all within AB3! All being recorded into Groovebox.

Amazing what power we now have in our mobile phones or iPads!

Cheers!

Comments

• @Tones4Christ

This makes me curious about StageLight again, did not try it so far.

Also have a look at those keyboards:

ScaleBud
    QuantiChord

and soon, „Xequence AU keys and pads“