Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeMatrix Parte Cinque: Multiple MIDI Controllers - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

My latest video has dropped and I'm talking about how to set up 5 different MIDI controllers inside apeMatrix.

Enjoy!

Comments

  • Well done man! Thanks a lot!
    Your suggestions are valid points for anyone using it with external MIDI hardware.
    Maybe Alessandro Petrolati is listening.

  • Fingers crossed! I'm not sure what technical/coding hoops he'd have to jump through to get this done, but it would open up worlds of options.

    Thanks for watching!

  • Standard morning after bumperino....

  • @Daveypoo said:
    Standard morning after bumperino....

    Good bump - I would’ve forgotten to watch it if you hadn’t!

    I do hope the dev is seeing your videos. In fact I think I’d be reposting it on all my social media, if I were him; they’re really instructive on using his app!

  • edited February 8

    @Longskatedeath said:

    @Daveypoo said:
    Standard morning after bumperino....

    Good bump - I would’ve forgotten to watch it if you hadn’t!

    I do hope the dev is seeing your videos. In fact I think I’d be reposting it on all my social media, if I were him; they’re really instructive on using his app!

    Oh, he is - Alessandro has been very kind and reposted all my videos. He's great!

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

  • @Daveypoo said:

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

    Have no fear Dave, I’ve long since subscribed. Trouble is, I’ll get the notification when I’m doing something else and then I’ll have forgotten about it when I’m at a suitable level of un-busy-ness...

  • @Longskatedeath said:

    @Daveypoo said:

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

    Have no fear Dave, I’ve long since subscribed. Trouble is, I’ll get the notification when I’m doing something else and then I’ll have forgotten about it when I’m at a suitable level of un-busy-ness...

    Fair enough!

Sign In or Register to comment.