Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Documentary │ my mellow album by Jakob Haq 2019 - haQ attaQ

Get a glimpse of the creative work that went into my mellow album production with this short documentary. Every part of what makes up this album project from the music itself, to the titling of the tracks and the album art means something to me. I felt that a documentary would be the right platform for me to talk about it, not as a tutorial maker like I usually do, but as Jakob Haq the music producer. Check it out!

haqattaq

Comments

• edited February 2019

Bought album, really geat music, thank you for another stuff to my daily chillout/ambient playlist !! I wish you lot of sold copies, you deserve it !

• Congratulations, Jakob. What a wonderful piece of work. The music as well the album art are awesome.

• @jakoB_haQ I tried to reach you in the other topic and also by PM, are you at Spotify?

If yes, please post a link.
    If not, will you get an account later?

Thanks, now watching the documentation :)

• @tja Jakob is replying fast on Youtube.

• @Pierre118 said:
    @tja Jakob is replying fast on Youtube.

Thanks!

Sadly I am not "on" YouTube.
    Anyway...

• @jakoB_haQ it was very interesting to listen to how you made your album. I really like the album cover and the thoughts behind it. I like the music too even though I can get a bit depressed by too much ”mellowness”, especially in the dark winter time of sweden. Dags att släppa ett lofi dub reggae album tycker jag, jag vet att det skulle bli oslagbart :smile:

• Jakob, what a wonderful album. Just purchased on Google Play. Great video too - loved the vibe.

• Inspiring video, Jakob...thumbs up!

• @tja said:
    @jakoB_haQ I tried to reach you in the other topic and also by PM, are you at Spotify?

Here’s the Spotify link:
    https://open.spotify.com/album/42s3yBgg3nzj0jq3ppHs73?si=E-36uZq6T3yRrT16IuSokA

Listening now.. Great stuff Jakob!

• @tja Sorry, It took a bit of time. Also I should have of course put a link to the album itself right here in the post, but I forgot.

So here’s like a collected links page generated by Distrokid. It lists all available stores and streaming sites so far (more is supposed to be added) https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/jakobhaq/my-mellow-album

• This is dope man! Love your channel and I've been really enjoying the mellow jams you had been posing on YouTube so it's rad to have em all complied into an album! I think you should keep doing these kinda jams! Would be rad to watch you create a track like this from start to finish , some what tutorial style!

• @dendy @ageezz Thank you for buying my album! :blush:

• @lasselu I’m glad you enjoyed the video. :blush:

• @_mwallace said:

@tja said:
    @jakoB_haQ I tried to reach you in the other topic and also by PM, are you at Spotify?

Here’s the Spotify link:
    https://open.spotify.com/album/42s3yBgg3nzj0jq3ppHs73?si=E-36uZq6T3yRrT16IuSokA

Listening now.. Great stuff Jakob!

Thank you! :blush:

• @fattigman said:
    @jakoB_haQ it was very interesting to listen to how you made your album. I really like the album cover and the thoughts behind it. I like the music too even though I can get a bit depressed by too much ”mellowness”, especially in the dark winter time of sweden. Dags att släppa ett lofi dub reggae album tycker jag, jag vet att det skulle bli oslagbart :smile:

Im the other way around in that I love the cold and the darkness. I feel more relaxed around winter and also more creative (my friends think I’m weird). Summer is probably the worst for me :lol: I get hot, depressed and uninspired. Maybe I am weird.

• @Pierre118 said:
    Congratulations, Jakob. What a wonderful piece of work. The music as well the album art are awesome.

Thank you! I’ll forward this to my significamt other too. She did a great job with the art.

• @jakoB_haQ said:

@Pierre118 said:
    Congratulations, Jakob. What a wonderful piece of work. The music as well the album art are awesome.

Thank you! I’ll forward this to my significamt other too. She did a great job with the art.

Indeed so, just picked the album up. Going to be part of my late night chill out soundtrack for a while. :)

• This may be one of my favorite haQ attaQ videos ever. I love seeing walking you around rustic Sweden in the snow, @jakoB_haQ. So beautiful and relaxing. And the music is a perfect accompaniment.