Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SOPRANOTRON 2 - Caitlin Downie VOICE - Clare Lindley VIOLIN - iPad Tutorial

Amazingly Sopranotron 2 is only 113mb in size, thats epic, plus it includes the Clare Lindley Violin too.
All for £5.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sopranotron-2/id1447101182

Comments

• Off to have a look. I do like the concept etc, but bought Sopranotron 1 and have never used it in a piece (opened it plenty of times though :)

• Sounds nice...I see aah soft and ahh mezzo....is there an ahh soul preset ? :lol:

• Judging by that demo the sound quality has gone up a notch, definitely worth £5.99.

@JohnnyGoodyear what I've done with the (original) Sopranotron is to sample it and bring it into Obsidian for further mangling, that's resulted in some pretty lovely patches. I'll share them with you when they're ready.

• 5.99 US... thanks to Trump's tough stance on trade.

• Sounds lovely, thanks for the demo, Doug @thesoundtestroom !

• oooh..
    I want the pro version!
    When is the pro version out?

• @Mayo said:
    oooh..
    I want the pro version!
    When is the pro version out?

By end of February

• I already bought The Ultimate Mellotron version which says free upgrades on all newly released packs forever. If the Omenie Dev is on here reading this does this include the new Soprano 2.0? Thanx! Cheers all! Elektrik Diva

• @ElektrikDiva No it doesn’t include updates for the new Streetlytron 63 Edition, Sopranotron 2 or the new Pro Edition.
    These are all newly rewritten apps, to eventually support AUv3, and other things that Apple have changed to with coding and things that are way beyond my pay grade😂🤣

• Thanks for letting me know Doug, much obliged! Does make me wonder what I paid in future upgrades for in the Ultimate package though? Be well my friend, with all my best wishes from Canada, Susan

• @richardyot said:
    Judging by that demo the sound quality has gone up a notch, definitely worth £5.99.

@JohnnyGoodyear what I've done with the (original) Sopranotron is to sample it and bring it into Obsidian for further mangling, that's resulted in some pretty lovely patches. I'll share them with you when they're ready.

Would be very interested in hearing them....s'funny, because I am not a 'sampler' by any means, but Obsidian/Slate are bringing me along :)

• edited February 2019

• Thanks for the demo Doug. I’ve had version 1 (Sopranotron) since it was released so this was a no brainer for me . Cheaper too.