PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

Which albums do you enjoy listening to front to back?

123468

Comments

  • edited February 5


    (interpreter)

  • @Max23 said:

    Have you heard the Slowdive reunion album? It's actually better than their early 90s stuff IMO:

  • no I haven't. thx :)

  • @Max23 said:

    @Jocphone said: But then this thread was supposed to be albums you enjoy listening to start to finish.

    I thought I could sneak out. ^^
    those tracks are all from the same album.

    Ah ok, fair play. Who needs rules anyway..?

  • edited February 5

    the funkiest porno soundtrack you have ever heard,
    the movie is nothing special

  • edited February 5


  • @Max23 said:

    @Jocphone said: But then this thread was supposed to be albums you enjoy listening to start to finish.

    I thought I could sneak out. ^^
    those tracks are all from the same album.

    They make you think you have listened to an album when in fact you haven't.

  • @MonzoPro said:

    @Lurcher said:
    Planet Gong - Floating Anarchy
    New York Gong - About Time

    Lovely bit of Daevid there. Me and my mates used to play that one incessantly, when we were driving around in our hippy bus to festivals...ooooh...long time ago. Good driving music.

    Was lucky to see Here & Now play the whole Floating Anarchy set a few years back - no Daevid unfortunately, but bloody good.

    Yea brings back great memories for me. On one occasion I saw Daevid perform Playbax 80 for the first half of the gig and then add Keith / Steffe / Gilli etc. and transform into Planet Gong and perform the whole Floating Anarchy set twice. Was one of many best ever gigs. I think it was at the Town & Country 2 either late 80's or early 90's - it was outstanding.

  • Maiden Voyage...

  • Steely Dan - AJA ... dunno if that's been said yet. What an album!

  • @Max23 Looks like we have a similar taste of music

    Nobody listening to tears for fears?

  • edited February 7

    deleted

  • The B-52’s / The B-52’s

  • Anything by Rival sons or Anything by Eden
    I really liked Gotye’s lp
    Love the mixing and all Enigma lps
    I’m addicted to Lofi hip hop instrumentals right now
    Dub tango by ViVi Pedriaglo is great
    I listen to so many different things all the time

  • edited February 7

    @J33Z said:
    @Max23 Looks like we have a similar taste of music

    Nobody listening to tears for fears?

    I feel a lot of shame but I like this stuff. :D
    ( ha I found the 12")


    modern talking always wished they were that cool >:)
    the funny thing is I liked it before I understood any of it. :D

    I think of this as synth pop /disco / proto house

  • edited February 7

    back to topic
    set the phaser on stun

  • edited February 7

    hm, looking at all the new wave stuff
    I wonder who came up with that look
    fad gadget?
    nah, its everybodys of Ziggy stardust?!
    maybe New York dolls?

  • edited February 7

    https://www.cda.pl/video/107428808
    (Ziggy stardust and the spiders from from mars life, last performance as Ziggy)

  • edited February 8

    @Max23 said:

    @J33Z said:
    @Max23 Looks like we have a similar taste of music

    Nobody listening to tears for fears?

    I feel a lot of shame but I like this stuff. :D
    ( ha I found the 12")


    modern talking always wished they were that cool >:)
    the funny thing is I liked it before I understood any of it. :D

    I think of this as synth pop /disco / proto house

    The first three are classics. Memories of growing up in the late 80s and 90s pop up everytime i listen to these. Small Town Boy was actually onevof my favourite songs in childhood and youth. Klaus Nomi i didnt know. Still more artistic expression than Modern Talking.

    @Max23 said:
    hm, looking at all the new wave stuff
    I wonder who came up with that look
    fad gadget?
    nah, its everybodys of Ziggy stardust?!
    maybe New York dolls?

    I dont know, but they sure were devoted

  • This is my favourite album.
    It is perfect. Beautiful cover by Gustav Klimt (it has gold inlays which you cannot see on this youtube picture) and an outstanding recording quality.
    Especially the choral fantasy in c minor. Its called the ‚Kleine Neunte‘

  • edited February 8

    A newish one I just discovered...so far really liking it.
    Superorganism - Superorgansim
    Interestingly they formed after collaborating through a music forum from all over the world......Anyone want to form a band ? :)

    Some pretty neat vids too.

Sign In or Register to comment.