Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Horse Gas / MonzoPro production

edited February 2019 in Creations

Just need say publicly that i'm REALLY impressed by production of this guy :) @MonzoPro, listening all your stuff i bought at https://horsegas.bandcamp.com/ and it's really great - i didn't reached single one track which would be not interesting in something ! Enjoying all your music a lot, you deserve to be supported !

Comments

• Oh will check it out when I get 5 mins.

• @scadet said:
    Agree!

Thank you!

• agreed. @MonzoPro i really enjoyed the Radnor Forest Excursions.

• edited February 2019

I'll just add a little point. It is very important to support independent musicians same way as we support app developers. If you like some app - you buy it to use it. It should work same way with music - if you like some music - just buy it. Especially in case of small independent musicians it helps them to create more cool music - they usually put all earned money (which is really not too much) back to music tools .. Which in helps also devs to develop more cool toys for us. So it's win-win scenario.

So i'm encouraging everyone - if you like some music, expressing in in discussion is cool thing. Of course it's always hearth warming for musician when his music is appreciated by kind words in discussion. But also by buying music you can express that you like this music ;)

• @dendy said:
    Especially in case of small independent musicians it helps them to create more cool music - they usually put all earned money (which is really not too much) back to music tools .. Which in helps also devs to develop more cool toys for us. So it's win-win scenario.

>

Thank you. I can't speak for others, but any money I make from my music (bugger all, usually) I consider as 'earnings', and it's earmarked to go straight back into app buying. So if I make a tenner, it doesn't go into the New Roof Fund, or towards the food shop, or for Mrs Monzo's next hair appointment - it's ringfenced for app joy.