Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Bedhead Producer Tutorial, Aphelian Demystified!!

I explain how to trigger external synths, how to get the internal drums to trigger external sounds/drum machines, and walk you through everything you need to know, that isn't obvious or documented hardly at all. Sorry for the long Hiatus...I had some heavy life shit to deal with that couldn't be avoided and ios 12 has made screen recording difficult and very glitchy. Also Aphelian wasn't very stable in the beginning. I finally got it done after having to redo it at least 4 times. The noise floor is a bit high in my speaking tarck, but I'll figure that out for next tutorial. I plan on doing a bunch of shorter videos...still so many apps to cover and I have to get back to creating music. Any requests?

Comments

• I'm afraid to listen to this because I'm trying to slow down on App acquisitions.
    But I'd hate to see it roll by without comment. If no one gives feedback I'll listen otherwise. I'm going to practice my guitar and remember "Everyone has their own voice."

• I think Aphelian is worth getting to know and figure out anyway....lol. It's a pretty cool app...especially if you want to make stuff that sounds like 9 inch nails. I's also good for some classical music phroases if you uses external sounds. I'm going to make a brief video about that next, because I wanted to add that to this tutorial but the whole thing was taking me too long.

• Another out of the park home run for Bed Head P!!!! Thanks again!!!

• I’ve just started messing around with Aphelian, so this video is timed well for me. I’ll check it out in the morning!

• New tutorial I’m addition to the one above

• @Telstar5 said:
    Another out of the park home run for Bed Head P!!!! Thanks again!!!

thanks so much! glad you enjoyed it!