Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

From sketch to full song (Gadget, Cubasis, Cubase) EBM/Futurepop

edited February 2019 in Creations

I showed a sketch of the EBM In this topic: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/30097/beatmaker-3-korg-gadget-fac-maxima-industrial-metal#latest
I continued to work and now I’ve got a complete song:
I had to refuse from BM3 in the course of work due to some instability. I did most of it in Gadget, then continued in Cubasis. I finished the vocals recording and the final mix in Cubase. I'm interested in your opinion of the results.

Comments

• edited February 2019

Very good. Not what I’d normally buy (style wise) but great work on the vocals and the whole mix.
    Cheers 👍

• Really liked this, Slava. Immediately got me moving. Makes me want to buy that mic I have been thinking about.

• @RUncELL said:
    Very good. Not what I’d normally buy (style wise) but great work on the vocals and the whole mix.
    Cheers 👍

@LinearLineman said:
    Really liked this, Slava. Immediately got me moving. Makes me want to buy that mic I have been thinking about.

Thank you very much. I am very pleased to bring others some good mood!

• Good work ! Not my style but i have to appreciate production quality. Btw. it reminds me a lot Depeche Mode, especially that vocal :)

• @dendy said:
    Good work ! Not my style but i have to appreciate production quality. Btw. it reminds me a lot Depeche Mode, especially that vocal :)

I didn’t think about Depeche Mode, but it probably influenced me in due time. Or their followers :) And I already sang how it turns out. Thanks for the kind words!

• Awesome! I really like most genres of music but this one of my favorite genres of music! :+1: :+1:

• @Telengard said:
    Awesome! I really like most genres of music but this one of my favorite genres of music! :+1: :+1:

Thank you very much. I also quite like this genre.