Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Glistener / Ambient AudioKit Synth1 and iCathedral Organ

An atmospheric NeoSoul Keys improvisation. Augmented with three instances of AK Synth1, iCathedral Organ, and BeatHawk Choir. Loving AK Synth1 @analog_matt! Btw FM Player seems to function in Cubasis.

Comments

• Wow. You are prolific -- banging out the smooth jams! 👍

• Very inspired and peaceful, I liked this one very much thanks :) BTW your mixing is much better. You could also try now some automation, for example pan movements with piano more in the center at the beginning and moving in a side later when other sounds come in.

• It's because my stuff is all based on improvisation @analog_matt. I can record half a dozen stretches in an hour and then have fun fleshing them out in midi and adding a few tracks for a week. I knew all those scales would pay off sometime! Thanks for listening!