Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

#FocusedFeb

Cool idea from a great channel.

This approach would be ideal for app or hardware.

Check it out:

Comments

• That OP-Z thing keeps popping up. I am anxious i will end up buying one sooner or later that year 🙈🤭

• @david_2017 said:
    That OP-Z thing keeps popping up. I am anxious i will end up buying one sooner or later that year 🙈🤭

I know

Fuck me

• I'm taking a slightly different approach to being focused.
    I am going to focus on me as a player. Getting back to being me and not what all the apps I have bought turn me into.

• edited February 2019

@david_2017 said:
    That OP-Z thing keeps popping up. I am anxious i will end up buying one sooner or later that year 🙈🤭

I’ll be sure to keep feeding that anxiety 😜💗

Going to use this month to work solely from the OP-Z.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@david_2017 said:

I know

Fuck me

Would you mind trimming those hairs off before we start?

• Sounds great! I’ll use only my iPad. /s