Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have Chrome iOS/Vanilla issue where you can’t see what you type.

edited February 2019 in Other

Anyone else getting this? Where the keypad covers what you type so you can’t see it? It means you can’t use the auto-complete for tagging, etc. Is it a Vanilla Forum thing or Chrome?

Comments

• Yep I’m getting this issue right now as I type. I’m using iPhone SE.

• Long press the KB icon, in the very bottom right of the iOS KB.
    If it says ‘Dock’ , select that to re-dock the KB.

That happened to me out of the blue, too.
    KB got undocked somehow.

• This was on an iPad, though.
    Maybe you are having an iPhone issue that is different.
    Worth a check, though.

• edited February 2019

just put few enters first (after you tap into textarea for writing), then scroll up and write your text :-)

problem si just that the texarea where you write mesaage is initially small and it enlarges itself durimg you write, in each new line - but page is not scrollimg up automatically

• Thanks for the suggestions. This is new so I’m wondering what has changed. Maybe I will test that setting on the iPad and see if it fixes the iPhone as I get the problem on both devices.

Cheers.

• This worked great on the iPhone! Thanks <3 o:) :)

@dendy said:
    just put few enters first (after you tap into textarea for writing), then scroll up and write your text :-)

problem si just that the texarea where you write mesaage is initially small and it enlarges itself durimg you write, in each new line - but page is not scrollimg up automatically

• edited February 2019

The whole forum could need a bit of love on mobile devices. There's many nuts-driving issues, like:

• views scrolling back to the top by themselves all the time
    • Safari blocking for seconds after hitting back (some heavy Javascript BS going on)
    • "Draft saved at" constantly covering the draft you're actually typing (UI development lesson one: do not provide information, especially not in an alarming / blocking manner, that only conveys that "everything's OK". The message should read "COULD NOT SAVE DRAFT" and only appear when the draft could NOT be saved.)
    • the touch targets for the page numbers are much too small
    • it is almost impossible to type the ":D" emoji because it always gets "completed" to :disappointed:
    • sorry :D had all of that on my chest since I joined the forum, but I know I'm complaining in the wrong place ;)
  • This seems like a Chrome issue, as Safari works fine for me. But I get the same issue with Chrome.