Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aleph Looper On sale for free

Aleph Looper by Secret Base Design is the iPhone only version of Infinite Looper. Free for a couple days.

Comments

• Nice thanks for sharing!

• Grabbed it!

• Yep -- most of the sales for Infinite are from bundle upgrades. Aleph was low priced, to get people to try it -- and for the most part, once they were in, they'd spring for the universal version of the app. The price of the upgrade bundle was equal to Infinite, and we were trying to make things as low-risk as possible.

I decided to experiment with making Aleph free to get more folks to try it out. If they dig it, they can upgrade to the iPad version (or, you know, just use the iPhone version). And if they don't dig it, that's cool too.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aleph-looper/id1107302288?mt=8

(And before anyone asks.... yes, update is in the works. AUv3, and a few things you might not expect. Not sure when, but it'll happen....)

• edited February 2019

@SecretBaseDesign

your no nonsense marketing is refreshing, thanks for that.

And I do like the idea of AUv3, especially AUv3 MIDI :smile: :smiley: :heart:

• (And before anyone asks.... yes, update is in the works. AUv3, and a few things you might not expect. Not sure when, but it'll happen....)

Super nice!

• Very cool 👍

• I reloaded IL but now I remember that what turned me off Was that I couldn’t figure out how to get to start remotely with AB or AUM. I press play on AUM or AB3 and nothing, it’s just there dormant. I know it’s probably user error cause I do remember being able to.

• @SecretBaseDesign said:

(And before anyone asks.... yes, update is in the works. AUv3, and a few things you might not expect. Not sure when, but it'll happen....)

Nice, looking forward!