Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Syntronik deluxe multis

Just upgraded to the deluxe version and was wondering are there any new multis? If so what are they?
Loving the new synths especially the sh2 and m-poly.

Comments

• Shouldn't you be telling us since you have it? B)

Seriously, though, what's the total size?

• It’s 275MB in total which is amazingly small given all the sounds included.
    As for the new multis, looking through them there’s no way of seeing which are the new ones without loading them and then seeing if any of the new synths are used, I was hoping someone might know what the new ones are to save me going through all of them.

• I think you have to look at documents and data, not just app size. My app size is 248 but my data is 1.97 gb, and I only own like 3 packages.

• Mine says app size 257.9 and documents and data 18mb

• edited February 2019

It’s odd, I have all the IAP, which I remember being quite big storage wise but the app isn’t even listed when I look at storage right now
    Ok there it is, Data 6.9 GB

• I have the full version, but not the expansion ( the other 5 synths).
    My app size is 256 MB.
    My docs and data is 3.6 MB.

That seems way off.
    But I know that if you save your own presets (which I stopped doing), the size increases dramatically, for each preset.

• Now I think about it, it does seem too small. I had to delete quite a bit to add the 5 new synths.
    So no one has any ideas about the new multis then ?

• @Bloodline said:
    Now I think about it, it does seem too small. I had to delete quite a bit to add the 5 new synths.

There hasn’t been any new stuff for a few months

• I> @Littlewoodg said:

@Bloodline said:
    Now I think about it, it does seem too small. I had to delete quite a bit to add the 5 new synths.

I treated myself to the deluxe upgrade as it was on offer.
    Just did a reset of the iPad too see if that made any difference but the size is still the same, strange......

• edited February 2019

@Bloodline said:
    I> @Littlewoodg said:

@Bloodline said:

I treated myself to the deluxe upgrade as it was on offer.
    Just did a reset of the iPad too see if that made any difference but the size is still the same, strange......

Something is weird, the app took a while to show up at all on my device....

• No idea about the new multis, sorry.
    Below is a photo of the multis included in the $10 base version, so could you compare and let us know how many are in the Deluxe version. And the size (may have to check multiple times). Thanks.

The $10 base version fluctuates between 274mb and 714.5mb on my iPad.

• @ocelot said:
    No idea about the new multis, sorry.
    Below is a photo of the multis included in the $10 base version, so could you compare and let us know how many are in the Deluxe version. And the size (may have to check multiple times). Thanks.

The $10 base version fluctuates between 274mb and 714.5mb on my iPad.

According to the IK website there are 200 multis.
    I bought the original base version which contained everything apart from the last 5 synths realeased last year. The deluxe upgrade I’ve just bought only contained those last 5.

• I would love to hear more stuff from modulum before purchasing it! Looks pretty promising but only two YouTube videos that I've found

• As for app size, this is with all the synths downloaded

• Yikes that's a lot. Forgot it was sample based. Thanks.

• I have the full version, but...

• sometimes the data goes into 'system'. how big is your system (its shown at the bottom of the list of apps in ipad storage section