Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This is Dr. Rinkel

Hey all,

Audiobus is a very usefull tool for me. In almost all my tracks I have used it. My music is on Spotify and you can find in by clicking on the link below:

https://open.spotify.com/user/hmrinkel/playlist/4yf5sIFSoh1UHYuDXbQqys?si=20zCGEVxQve-7Yzh6OnqCA

I am very curious what you think of my music. Please let me know!

For your information; my new album is going to release on the 22nd of February :)

Comments

• edited January 2019

Thanks, doc. Oh, could you take a look at this growth on my neck? I can't tell if it's a pimple or a boil.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Thanks, doc. Oh, could you take a look at this growth on my neck? I can't tell if it's a pimple or a boil.

Wild guess; your head ;)

• You wrote about using Gadget lately. Are these done with Gadget or your new album?

• @R_2 said:
    You wrote about using Gadget lately. Are these done with Gadget or your new album?

Only one song on Spotify is done with Gadget and that's Morava (certainly not my best track). All the other songs are made in Nanostudio and a lot of different synth's like AniMoog, Sunrizer, Impcator, etc. The tracks on the album that is going to release are also all made in Nanostudio.

I just started again and rediscovered Korg Gadget. This month I made several songs with Gadget and I am thinking to release an EP with 3 songs that I almost finished.

• Well produced/mixed stuff. Did you already try Nanostudio 2, if so: how do you compare it to Gadget?

• Very nice indeed Dr!

• @R_2 said:
    Well produced/mixed stuff. Did you already try Nanostudio 2, if so: how do you compare it to Gadget?

Thanks!

I do have Nanostudio 2 but didn't use it that much. I do not think you can compare Nanostudio with gadget. On the one hand because Nanostudio is made by one man and behind the gadget is a big brand. They both have their advantages in the field of music. Gadget sounds very good , but is not so nice in terms of ease of use (my opinion). is it possible, for example, to have scenes overlap? The ease of use of Nanostudio, on the other hand, is unsurpassed in my view. if I have more experience with nanostudio 2 I will dive a little more in comparison.

• @AtticusL said:
    Very nice indeed Dr!

Thx @AtticusL :)

• edited January 2019

Welcome to the Bus Dr.Rinkel. A fine debut post. I love your stuff already (#06!). Curious how you Eq compress and generally Master your tracks, they sound very smooth and cohesive. I look forward to future contributions to our fine forum.

• Hi @NoiseHorse , thx for your reply! All the tracks on the Old Cookies album I mastered in the Final Touch app. Just used the same preset for all the tracks, nothing fancy.

I hope that in the future I can contribute something to this forum. For now it is mainly reading, there is a lot of expertise available here!

• C’mon Dr. !
    You obviously know a thing or two, judging by this awesome music you have shared.
    Don’t be shy.
    Share some knowledge with us, too.
    B)

• Thanks @CracklePot ! You are right that I am a bit shy. I will go see how I can share my knowledge with you. There are plenty of topics where I can have a meaningful input.

• A new wrinkle to the forum. Welcome and a welcome addition!

• @LinearLineman even though I am still in my 30s, I already have a lot of wrinkles inreed. Maybe I frown too often while I make music :D Thanks for the welkom! Also to you @JohnnyGoodyear