Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

edited January 2019 in Creations

“444” ~ Fun with Tibetan singing bowls

fraxHD Lumafusion apeSampler apeMatrix turnado loflydirt kosmonaut

Comments

• @skiphunt said:
    “444” ~ Fun with Tibetan singing bowls

fraxHD Lumafusion apeSampler apeMatrix turnado loflydirt kosmonaut

👍Wonderful. The sights and sounds blend perfectly into a seamless “audiovisual”. As befits the apps used, just enough sonic weirdness to keep it most interesting. Mind expanded! 🌈

• 👍 🙏 well done

• edited January 2019

Its great. Lovely FMy sounds with a nice ammount of space around them and the video works. Off to some alien world.

I did a teensy video using metal sound effects against a fraxHD video. Im going to see if I can find it ...

I used the same brown fractal, its pretty one for sure.

• Thanks! Have to force myself to actually make something... and take a break from iOS audio app nerdery ;)

I only recently got that frax HD app and paid for the IAP. It’s hard to tell from the YouTube compression, but the video that gets rendered via the IAP does look better than just capturing screen recording.

I like to make several, then go back in and cut out the good parts that’ll cut together reasonably well.

• Mmmm, chocolate!

• Nice....How quick is the rendering from fraxHD ?

• edited January 2019

@AndyPlankton said:
    Nice....How quick is the rendering from fraxHD ?

Pretty much real-time

One of the advantages to getting the IAP, is that you can manipulate color, motion, etc. while you’re recording the video. Whereas, if you just do a screen recording of the free version, if you change settings during recording the controls get recorded too.

The actual image quality is only a little better than screen recording though, but I thought it looked cleaner with smoother motion.

• Speaking of chocolate... it would be neat to see this video on one of those 5 or 6 hour loops that you see on YouTube. You know... for those times you want to watch something mesmerizing while you have a special chocolate brownie. (Asking for a friend 😄)

• @skiphunt said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Pretty much real-time

One of the advantages to getting the IAP, is that you can manipulate color, motion, etc. while you’re recording the video. Whereas, if you just do a screen recording of the free version, if you change settings during recording the controls get recorded too.

The actual image quality is only a little better than screen recording though, but I thought it looked cleaner with smoother motion.

Hmmm..interesting, I'll have to check it out :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@skiphunt said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Pretty much real-time

Hmmm..interesting, I'll have to check it out :)

I think I picked it up on some holiday sale, but the IAP has a lot more potential controls of the fractal designs. You can also export very high resolution stills for printing too.

• @haulin_notes said:
    Speaking of chocolate... it would be neat to see this video on one of those 5 or 6 hour loops that you see on YouTube. You know... for those times you want to watch something mesmerizing while you have a special chocolate brownie. (Asking for a friend 😄)

I hear ya! Might be dandy with a lil peyote too ;)

https://skiphuntphoto.com/wander/peyote-brujo

• Just a quick note that I have noticed with the stronger psychoactive medicins that the fractals tend to spill right off of the screen and make a mess on the walls and floor. Almost impossible to clear up!

• @skiphunt said:

@haulin_notes said:
    Speaking of chocolate... it would be neat to see this video on one of those 5 or 6 hour loops that you see on YouTube. You know... for those times you want to watch something mesmerizing while you have a special chocolate brownie. (Asking for a friend 😄)

I hear ya! Might be dandy with a lil peyote too ;)

https://skiphuntphoto.com/wander/peyote-brujo

Cool, thanks!

Number four... number four... number four...

@Richtowns said:
    Just a quick note that I have noticed with the stronger psychoactive medicins that the fractals tend to spill right off of the screen and make a mess on the walls and floor. Almost impossible to clear up!

😄 nothing that a good brainwashing won’t tidy up. A little prime time TV will make everything (in your mind) stunningly spotless!

• edited January 2019

God, what did I do with all those paisley ties? Loved the ending. Well done!

• Thanks 🙏