Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

If BEHRINGER is wrong..........

2»

Comments

• I wouldn’t be surprised if they go ahead and do their own pirated version of the EMS Synthi VCS3 or AKS, if only they could get a cheap enough pin matrix.

• McDMcD
    edited January 2019

There are 3 business models that work sustainably:

1. Innovators - they invent new products = Apple
    2. Implementors - they make category products at fair prices = Dell
    3. Volume supply chains - Asus

Behringer started in category 3 and made a lot of enemies: like the Mackie folks. I bought the Mackie but wondered. The store told me the Mackie was better and I wanted a good sound. Behringer is migrating to a #2 vendor but still have that history of "stealing" ideas. They have a legal department now and probably carefully avoid getting sued. Category #1's are famous for suing 2's and 3's and many appreciate that.

"Go get those assholes for stealing. They should be shut down."

They didn't do the work of inventing anything and they make everyone else loose money: except for their customers of course. Being a customer of limited means I often settle for less than the #1's product. Most of us here are willing to settle for #3's but love and respect #1's innovations.

I do buy Apples stuff because they have the best legal department in tech.
    Mac clones are DIY. It's too expensive to sue users.

So, I can't find any iPad, iPhone or Mac clones I'd trust and it's one big "walled garden" of creative bliss for me. Then I just "steal" with software synths to come out ahead and reduce clutter.