Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TRAINING TIPS for BeatMaker 3

I missed the Loop Based revolution and need to learn to make beats.
I was addicted to Internet Tech and put music on the back burner.
So, it's time to catch up.

Can you suggest training resources and tips for learning BeatMaker 3?

Do NOT go OT and propose other apps to start with.
Start a "TRAINING TIPS for -----" thread for that App and I'll just read it there
if I find BM3 to be beyond my reach or patience to learn.

I'm thinking fo starting with Henny's training video for BeatMaking w BM3:

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you can wait another few weeks I have a full manual in production...

The PDF will be free for all.

• @tk32 said:
    If you can wait another few weeks I have a full manual in production...

Can't wait! Your tips have been a tremendous help already and this is going to be a great resource.

• @tk32 said:

Looking forward....

• @tk32 said:

I want the hard copy if it has pictures. Printer ink is a total rip off.

• Sure.

I'm working hard to find a good price:quality ratio for print-on-demand. Blurb.com's economy colour seems the best option up to now.

Watch this space!!

• @tk32 said:

Wow. Thumbs up and many thanks for your efforts!
    BM3 deserves some dedication :)

• @d4d0ug said:
    Checkout the ‘Beatmaker3 Shennanigan’s playlist on @Junebug’s awesome Eletronisounds Audio YouTube channel. I learned so much from these videos. I especially like the ‘how I build live jams tutorial’....

One of my favourite channels! I learned so much about BM3 and music production/sound design in general from my amazing buddy Dean! @Junebug

• @tk32 any news about the BM3 book you were working on?

Thanks!!!

• @jlarrucea said:
    @tk32 any news about the BM3 book you were working on?

Thanks!!!

The news is that I have split the book into several smaller volumes. Volume 1 is all about the sampler, and is releasing this month (most likely timed to coincide closely with the scheduled BM3 update)

:)

• @tk32 said:

@jlarrucea said:

Thanks!!!

The news is that I have split the book into several smaller volumes. Volume 1 is all about the sampler, and is releasing this month (most likely timed to coincide closely with the scheduled BM3 update)

What has been happening lately with the manual?

• edited December 2019

@Prog1967 said:

@tk32 said:

@jlarrucea said:

Thanks!!!

What has been happening lately with the manual?

I had a health scare last month and kind of had to press pause on life until I could get it checked out (this is not BS). Anyone who's been in a similar situation will understand what that's like, and you now have my sincere sympathy.. for everyone else in good health, thank your lucky stars.

Good news is it looks like I'll be just fine, so I'm making up for lost time, and hope this book will finally be in everyone's stockings before Xmas.

• @tk32 just wondering if the PDF is available yet? I'm thinking of trying to learn BM3 and I prefer manuals. Cheers!

• @sch said:
    @tk32 just wondering if the PDF is available yet? I'm thinking of trying to learn BM3 and I prefer manuals. Cheers!

Hey @sch - so sorry to keep you waiting.

I’m currently transferring my text and diagrams into an online wiki, so that I can share the work in progress. I’ll also compile it into a PDF for you.

• @tk32 said:

@sch said:
    @tk32 just wondering if the PDF is available yet? I'm thinking of trying to learn BM3 and I prefer manuals. Cheers!

I’m currently transferring my text and diagrams into an online wiki, so that I can share the work in progress. I’ll also compile it into a PDF for you.

That’s an awesome idea @tk32

• @tk32 said:

@sch said:

Great to hear, I'll look forward to hearing from you @tk32 . Many thanks!

• Yes! That's really good news @tk32

• @tk32 said:

That’s extremely awesome of you and much needed.