Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a way of muting on Audiobus forum?

2»

Comments

• Perhaps the word is a name... I know I’m bothered by it.

• @oat_phipps said:

@chocobitz825 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Very curious as to what 'the word' is..

Probably “moist”

That’s the word I’d mute in life.

I've always found it puzzling how many people hate that word. 'Panties', too, while we're at it.

It's got to be because mould (and similar microorganisms) are our greatest enemy...not the panties though unless they're mouldy.

• @AndyPlankton said:

• @oat_phipps said:

@chocobitz825 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Probably “moist”

I've always found it puzzling how many people hate that word. 'Panties', too, while we're at it.

My daughter, and then my missus right there :D I don't get it either !

• Panties can be be a pretty sexy word, but it's hard for a man to say it. "Panties" ugh. Can't say it, but love what they wrap up. Maybe that is @u0421793 's word... only he can't stand to read it or say it. I have to agree. Too many panty threads on the AB forum.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@oat_phipps said:

@chocobitz825 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Probably “moist”

My daughter, and then my missus right there :D I don't get it either !

I used to have a phase of collecting things when I was younger. I was also a keen Zappa fan, so having a collection of unwashed female underwear was only natural.

• Where did this conversation go? lol

• Just say ‘pantaloons’ then.
    :D

• Confusus say.... the best muting is that which we do to our own foolish tongue... Confusus say.
    🤫

• The best mute is the " log off " section