Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a way of muting on Audiobus forum?

Is there a way of muting according to a word on this forum, so that posts containing or titled with that word are not visible?

Comments

• Just curious... what word? PM me if you need privacy. Do you have a specific browser you are using. Chrome for example supports apps/ plug-ins that might do the job.

• Not just words, but numbers too 😂😂

• Probably the word is ‘new’.

• Or Instabuy.

• edited January 2019

S#nv@x

Ps. i miss that

• If you know HTML/CSS you can probably do it via plugins in your browser, for example Stylish or Tampermonkey.

I use Stylish (or reStyle, can't remember which one is active here) on this site to colour threads based on if they are new (to me) or not, and also give bookmarked threads a separate colour, or threads that I've participated in and which now has a new reply in a new colour. All of that info is added to each thread in the HTML code for your forum user in any case, to be able to highlight things in general, but for those days when it is high traffic here it is quite nice to be able to see at a glance what truly is new and what might just be a new response in a thread I'm not really interested in.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Or Instabuy.

Game changer?

• wimwim
    edited January 2019

There’s a Vanilla Forums plug-in that allows ignoring by users (not by key word).
    https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/ignore-plugin

• @supadom said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    Or Instabuy.

Game changer?

These. :D

• Lexington was the last Gadget I’ve bought and that’s where it pretty much all stopped for me. Let’s see what it shows when it lands.

• @wim said:
    There’s a Vanilla Forums plug-in that allows ignoring by users (not by key word).
    https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/ignore-plugin
    @VanillaForums said:
    Will it work on my Vanilla Forum?
    These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
    If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.

• Very curious as to what 'the word' is..

• This is @u0421793s idea of an iOS koan, I think... or could the word be...@U0421793?! I know he hates being bothered. How about muting words with the most popular letter, "e"? That would cut the reading time down quite a bit.

He will never tell us, of course, because then we could assiduously avoid it (or include it) in our posts.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Very curious as to what 'the word' is..

'monzo'

• @supadom said:
    Lexington was the last Gadget I’ve bought and that’s where it pretty much all stopped for me. Let’s see what it shows when it lands.

Ah, wrong thread grandad!

• @u0421793 said:
    Is there a way of muting according to a word on this forum, so that posts containing or titled with that word are not visible?

This is like the newbie that posts a question and then sells his only computer. If you live near @u0421793 tell him to use the Public Library. We are also reachable on a smart phone. Perhaps he's dead in his own bathroom. Should we do something?

• @u0421793 said:

Yes there is a way. It’s quite simple but to explain it I’d have to use that word, and since I’ve already done it I can no longer type it out for the love of Pete!

• @supadom said:

@supadom said:
    Lexington was the last Gadget I’ve bought and that’s where it pretty much all stopped for me. Let’s see what it shows when it lands.

Lexington is easily my most used Gadget. The Odyssey is a synth I have a lot of familiarity with anyway, and I could easily settle on just using it alone, multitracked, for everything from now on, forever, if there were some kind of law passed that limited synth ownership to just one.

• @u0421793 said:

@supadom said:

@supadom said:

Lexington is easily my most used Gadget. The Odyssey is a synth I have a lot of familiarity with anyway, and I could easily settle on just using it alone, multitracked, for everything from now on, forever, if there were some kind of law passed that limited synth ownership to just one.

I must use it more, it’s certainly one of my favourite lookers.

• @AndyPlankton said:

Probably “moist”

That’s the word I’d mute in life.

• @chocobitz825 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Probably “moist”

That’s the word I’d mute in life.

I've always found it puzzling how many people hate that word. 'Panties', too, while we're at it.

• @MonzoPro said:

@AndyPlankton said:

'monzo'

Or perhaps it is ‘Pro’.
    ;)

• edited January 2019

elektron
    mpc
    ableton

• This post is toooo funny WORD UP!!!!!! :smile:

• I agree. Moist is a distaste full word. And Panties bring up horrible memories of high school hazings. But the combination of the two used in a sentence make me feel better somehow.

Strange but true.

• @McDtracy said:
    I agree. Moist is a distaste full word. And Panties bring up horrible memories of high school hazings. But the combination of the two used in a sentence make me feel better somehow.

Strange but true.

ROFL!

I'm going to wager that the word is....."word". :smirk:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'm going to wager that the word is....."word". :smirk:

Word up!