Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDIBOX, does it work with iOS 12?

Hallo guys!! I need somebody to confirm this before updating my devices, I have
-ipad air 2gen
- ipad pro 2gen
- ipad mini 2gen.

Can somebody confirm VIDIBOX works with these devices and/or iOS 12??

It's really a shame the developers abandoned this app, it's really unique in it's way to integrate video/audio and midi with the touch capabilities of the ipad screens. :( ...there's nothing like this out there... TouchWiz has no sound... Colorcode has no fullscreen. It's really unbelievable there's nothing implementing image/sound/midi in a proper way.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• edited January 2019

It appears to work ok with ios12 on 12.9inch iPad Pro 2017

Oh and have you looked at Takete?

• @BiancaNeve Thanks for your feedback. Anyone else tried it?
    Also THANKS A LOT for Takete!! Wow, I didn't know about it. This is really good news. :)
    Really thankful.

• Before I update to iOS 12 ...anybody else can confirm please VIDIBOX works ok in other devices (ipad mini or air).

Thanks a lot1!

• Seems to work on my pro 10.5, 12.1.1. I just opened and played around with the demos.

• Works on my Air 1 on iOS 12.

• why haven't they been updating this app?

• @kobamoto said:
    why haven't they been updating this app?

Seems abandonware :disappointed:

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

@kobamoto said:
    why haven't they been updating this app?

Seems abandonware :disappointed:

so freaking disappointing

• Thanks a lot! Great to know.

I tried to contact VIDIBOX's developer several times this last two years... He just vanished. It's really disappointing. This app is amazing ... there are so few apps which integrate video and audio with midi.

So frustrating! Also Takete (thanks @BiancaNeve !!) has a lot of potential and it is Audiobus3 compatible... but it's developer also doesn't answer and he didn't update Takete since almost two years. :(

I payed almost 60€ for an app which can stop working tomorrow.

Have mercy! Some developer take care of this video/audio midi interaction! niche!!

• @eccecelllo said:
    Thanks a lot! Great to know.

I tried to contact VIDIBOX's developer several times this last two years... He just vanished. It's really disappointing. This app is amazing ... there are so few apps which integrate video and audio with midi.

So frustrating! Also Takete (thanks @BiancaNeve !!) has a lot of potential and it is Audiobus3 compatible... but it's developer also doesn't answer and he didn't update Takete since almost two years. :(

I payed almost 60€ for an app which can stop working tomorrow.

Have mercy! Some developer take care of this video/audio midi interaction! niche!!

It's hard on iOS... I will suggest you go the mac/win route with Resolume, Modul8 or VDMX.