Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guilty Pleasures

encenc
edited January 2019 in Other

those tracks you REALLY shouldnt like but cant help yourself :o :s

Comments

• The list goes on :D

• encenc
    edited January 2019

obviously, im aware of Sylvester mighty real ... but not heard it for many years ... just listening there and never noticed previously how unconventional the structure is for such a radio-friendly hit song !

• A few more...

• Still get chills from this one...

• encenc
    edited January 2019

@White said:

WTF ! ? like a clanger on crack B)

• encenc
    edited January 2019

@Samu said:
    A few more...

you shouldnt feel guilty about delite ... its a cool track ;)

• Anything by Mrs. Miller when I need to practice self-control / anger-management :D

• This one always calms me down for some strange reason...

• edited January 2019

i once had this playing on the background for like 5 hours straight xD

• @Samu

Nothing guilty about Deelite!

• This one for sure, it's still going on repeat from time to time :)

• @Samu said:

good call :s

• @enc said:

@Samu said:
    A few more...

you shouldnt feel guilty about delite ... its a cool track ;)

+1

• encenc
    edited January 2019

im not really sure if this next one should be in here ... its total cheese but its so fuckin cool at the same time <3

Back in the day i sampled the "cccant" bit (from the acapella) on my Casio RZ drum machine and made a track from it ... it was shit :D

• @enc said:
    im not really sure if this next one should be in here ... its total cheese but its so fuckin cool at the same time <3

Why not? It's cool!

More cheese... :D

• +1 on Dee D. Jackson (I remember buying the single) and Venga Boys (after ski in Chamonix). :)

• edited January 2019

ORAN JUICE JONES

• Has been a guilty pleasure for decades. Today the feeling of guilt refers only to the hairstyles.

• Nearly forgot that one.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    ORAN JUICE JONES

:D B) dont mess wit da juice ! never considered it a "guilty" pleasure but I guess I should now i saw the video :D

• that's a new one on me ... kind of like a cross between Kraftwerks space lab and the Star Trek theme

• ITS SO COLD IN THE D
    this was a banger when it dropped
    Shout out to Beavis&Butthead for blowing it up

• edited January 2019

@enc said:

that's a new one on me ... kind of like a cross between Kraftwerks space lab and the Star Trek theme

It was a 1980 japanese cartoon tv series, but maybe done especially for the german market. The composer is a german named Christian Bruhn, who was capable of an extremely wide range of musical styles. This is obviously first and foremost childhood memories for me, but there is a lot of quite funky stuff and nice synth work in the soundtrack: