Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blamsoft Zero Reverb Free

Just got a notification that this reverb effect is now free. Go get it!

Comments

• It’s an excellent Reverb, I use it all the time with Eos2 too.

• well, thats a great price, thanks

• This news will echo all round the forum :D

• I missed the bus. Showing $.99 now. I have so many reverbs but that’s a good price. Hey look a rabbit hole!

• Rabbit Hole Reverb is not as good as it might sound. Not deep enough.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Rabbit Hole Reverb is not as good as it might sound. Not deep enough.

The moss is absorbing all the reflections

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Rabbit Hole Reverb is not as good as it might sound. Not deep enough.

Me too, but the bundle looks like a really good deal. $3 for 5 AU FX? I don't need them, but...
    Is Viking Synth usually $1.99 or are these all on sale?

• edited January 2019

Their Resampler is awesome, my best iOS bitcrusher really. Overdrive is sweet and can be very interesting, as is Chorus. The Filter is nice in apeMatrix with LFO for example. Reverb is in the same league as Eos2 IMO, but different and more bright sounding. It’s interesting to have different reverbs in the palette, especially as inserts and this one works really well on solo parts, giving presence and maintaining clarity. Blamsoft do stuff for Props Reason, very good sound quality.

• So the effects bundle plus Viking Synth for just £5 total - I might just have to go for that!

• edited January 2019

It's free again, if you missed the first round. Zero Chorus is free right now, too, and their other apps are on sale

• Sweet! I picked up DC-9 once I realized it was an Ibanez Tube Screamer clone. I own a real Tube Screamer, but having a software one for $0.99 isn't a bad idea either.....

• I'm pretty sure these were the first set of AUs, were they not?

• @Daveypoo said:
    Sweet! I picked up DC-9 once I realized it was an Ibanez Tube Screamer clone. I own a real Tube Screamer, but having a software one for $0.99 isn't a bad idea either.....

Tubescreamers in series are the key to some amazing tone and sustain. The pick's scratch becomes epic. It's the key to the Stevie Ray Vaughan blues tone. So, now you can put 2 DC-9's in series (and one of the could be the real deal). For Nine-hundred and ninety-nine pennies).

I wonder what's going o a BlamSoft with all these gifts for starving musicians. They made all their VCV plug-ins free too.

• I’m constantly dissatisfied with my distortion options so I’ll give it a try, the two in series is an interesting idea.

Picked up Viking synth the other day, at first I didn’t like it but I did make a good farty bass that sat nice in a track so it has potential.

• Wham Blam Thank You Blamsoft

• @McDtracy said:
    So, now you can put 2 DC-9's in series (and one of the could be the real deal). For Nine-hundred and ninety-nine pennies).

Excellent - I can get that old-school Trey Anastasio tone that I've been searching for!

;)

• @Daveypoo said:

@McDtracy said:
    So, now you can put 2 DC-9's in series (and one of the could be the real deal). For Nine-hundred and ninety-nine pennies).

Excellent - I can get that old-school Trey Anastasio tone that I've been searching for!

;)

Forgive me if I'm not close but I thought Trey cloned the Jerry Garcia tone using an MXR OD pedal into (or behind) a Mutron III with a soft attack setting like water droplets in a sink of water.

Don't read this unless you also have issues with Jerry and Trey's solos.

(I have a hard time listening to Jerry and Trey... just not enough blues in their solos to grab me. Dare I say it? They are just too "white" for my tastes.)

• @McDtracy said:

@Daveypoo said:

@McDtracy said:

;)

Forgive me if I'm not close but I thought Trey cloned the Jerry Garcia tone using an MXR OD pedal into (or behind) a Mutron III with a soft attack setting like water droplets in a sink of water.

Don't read this unless you also have issues with Jerry and Trey's solos.

(I have a hard time listening to Jerry and Trey... just not enough blues in their solos to grab me. Dare I say it? They are just too "white" for my tastes.)

• Well, I'm not sure what he uses now, but for the longest time Trey had two TS9s running into a Mesa head... But regardless I was just kidding. He's the last person most guitarists think of when they think tube screamer.

And for sure - Phish & the Dead aren't for everyone. Phish came along at the perfect time in my life and pressed a very specific musical button in my brain that no one else did, so I'll always have a special place in my heart for that band.

• @Daveypoo said:
    And for sure - Phish & the Dead aren't for everyone.

Sometimes I re-visit someones music and I get it. I think at various ages I listened for
    something specific. I gave Phish 5 minutes in a time when I wanted solos to use innovative patterns and scales so diatonic melodic solos let me cold.

Never apologize for liking any type of music. I don't taste you food so my opinions should have no bearing on your use of your ears. I used to hate sauerkraut but yesterday it was divine. Go figure. We replace every atom in our bodies every 13.5 cyclo-flurps. (see *Fake-o-pedia). So with new completely new atoms we get completely new sensoriums, right?

Who used to put Suzanne Ciani on to study? Buchla... West Coast. Just me?

• Theres a funny podcast called Analyze Phish where one host is a fan trying to introduce the other host to Phish and they're both pretty hilarious. It does provide a good introduction to Phish along the way, I was always curious but wasnt sure where to jump in.

https://www.earwolf.com/show/analyze-phish/

• @oddSTAR @PhilW

Anyone have a Appstore link to the Bundle. I only see individual apps and no bundle in the Appstore.

• @greengrocer Interestingly, I don’t see it anymore, either.

• @greengrocer said:
    @oddSTAR @PhilW

Anyone have a Appstore link to the Bundle. I only see individual apps and no bundle in the Appstore.

At these prices they probably decided not to bother with the bundle pricing anymore. This feels like a fire sale. Don't look a gift horse in the ear or any orifice.

• @greengrocer said:
    @oddSTAR @PhilW

The bundle is back in the appstore:

http://itunes.apple.com/dk/app-bundle/audio-unit-effects-bundle/id1087131398?l=da&mt=8

• All the Blamsoft effects are currently free on the App Store.

• @MrFromage said:
    All the Blamsoft effects are currently free on the App Store.

Good call... 👍

• Shit good look I’ve been meaning to have that filter

• Nice just grabbed the filter, sounds prettty dang great thru my iPhone speakers at least