Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elektron Analog Keys / Ripplemaker / Wotja: Koan 1

A groovy jam featuring the Wotja generative music app composing autonomously in time with my AK drums and synth noodling. Enjoy!

Comments

• No offense but you know we are a tight but welcoming community.

I can't help to notice you joined in December and your only 4 posts have been in 2 threads in which you posted a song you did.

It would be great to hear more about your process and what your approaches are.

Otherwise, just dropping tracks without participating in discussions may not be the most beneficial for you.

Just my opinion in an attempt that you get the most out of this place.

• Nice track. I enjoy the videos on your channel.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    No offense but you know we are a tight but welcoming community.

I can't help to notice you joined in December and your only 4 posts have been in 2 threads in which you posted a song you did.

It would be great to hear more about your process and what your approaches are.

Otherwise, just dropping tracks without participating in discussions may not be the most beneficial for you.

Just my opinion in an attempt that you get the most out of this place.

If you have a question about their process why not ask it? They are posting in creations. Why the investigation? Let people contribute how they want to contribute.

• Thanks, and yes if you have a question ask away!

• @vldslsdrkwlya
    B) sounds

it's all about the GAS and the next app... LOL
    more music posts the better