Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arise Yeah / The MIDI Journey

Inspired by the postings on the MIDI thread. Combo of Korg Module AmD and RC275 pianos. ISymphonic strings, Kauldron pad, BeatHawk pizz double bass fed to midi piano track and mixed in Cubasis. Robot love.

Comments

• Damn. Is that the Kawaii Shigeru Piano? If yes, that means the UR22mkII is fixed.

This is great music to start the day for sure.

{inside joke} Can I get a copy of this piece in PDF? You are the best. You are Sparticus. Someone wants to kill you.{start of outside joke}

I shouldn't have made that PDF joke 'cause Symphony Pro, etc.

• Is it just me or does the forum seem a little tired? I'm telling you @Dawdles kept it interesting. FYI: He voluntarily left the forum and has no interest in returning. I miss him almost daily lately.

I crave drama and like reasoned conflict.

BM3 is still imperfect. I'm just sayin'.

• @McDtracy it’s January. We’re all spent. Just trying to hunker down and make it to Feb.

🤷‍♂️

• @gusgranite said:
    @McDtracy it’s January. We’re all spent. Just trying to hunker down and make it to Feb.

🤷‍♂️

But you have a responsibility to amuse me. It's a social contract that you didn't sign but I did.
    So... dance monkey-boy.

Too much?

• Hey @LinearLineman - I could sit back and listen to you play all night. Soothing balm on a Friday eve.

Yo @McDtracy - well it is almost the weekend. More entertainment is due and all that. However, all I can think about is that my wife is going to be home from her late shift in 15mins and I haven’t even started the dishes. Not very rock and roll I’m afraid 🙂

• @gusgranite said:
    my wife is going to be home from her late shift in 15mins and I haven’t even started the dishes. Not very rock and roll I’m afraid 🙂

Why didn't you ask for help. Put all the dishes in the oven. These youngsters afraid to ask for help.

So, what were we talking about? Ah yes, a @Linearlineman project. This one fits the model.
    Starts - "takes a straight linear line until" - end. Man. He's got a gift.

• PS - I hate to break it to you but when you retire... week days and weekends are exactly the same unless it's trash day. I should buy a new app. I'm thinking Infinite Looper if it syncs well with by new BlueBoard. Does it? I want to Loop MIDI in lengths I choose by pushing a button with my foot. For some reason this seems urgent to me. Must buy app.

• @McDtracy said:
    PS - I hate to break it to you but when you retire... week days and weekends are exactly the same unless it's trash day.

I'm 33 and unretired and this couldn't be more true. One of the most crucial parts of my week is remembering garbage day.

• @McDtracy good venting! Yes, you pipe the tune and we all dance. At least that's what I think about myself. Why shouldn't you? No, if you hadn't give up reading as a pointless exercise you would have seen it is that combination of RC and Korg AmD pianos. I would be orally ( haha, iPad choice for totally!)happy with these and the onboard Kawai pianos if the basses weren't do damn indiscrete. I just can find no way to play a closely knit complex chord in the left hand that isn't just a muddy blob. It as. A different story on your Petrof and my Steinway, no? Can't see any fix. Just paying attention and keeping it more spread out in the LH. Wonder if that can ever be addressed digitally.

@gusgranite, thank you, sir, for your praise. Stuff like that keeps me making more. Now get your strength back together and entertain McD!

• edited January 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Inspired by the postings on the MIDI thread. Combo of Korg Module AmD and RC275 pianos. ISymphonic strings, Kauldron pad, BeatHawk pizz double bass fed to midi piano track and mixed in Cubasis. Robot love.

Wow. Your tunes became classy, enjoyable "Instalistens" for me! :smiley:
    Thanks for posting.

• Hey, @rs2000 thanks for the praise. Glad I have morphed into I am not sure what. Maybe on the way to becoming a butterfly.