Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noiiz Unlimited

Another sample subscription service by the looks of it. I wonder if this one will be iOS compatible this time? https://unlimited.noiiz.com

Comments

• I think noiiz was the first one if not mistaken

• @kobamoto said:
    I think noiiz was the first one if not mistaken

You’re right! Weird... I thought this was something new from the way they are marketing it.

• The so called 'music' in the demo video makes me vomit, no thank you...

• @Samu said:
    The so called 'music' in the demo video makes me vomit, no thank you...

Did not notice the music... maybe I need to revisit the video (NOT) :)

• I think it’s more than samples this time, they seem to be looking at cross platform plugins that you can use in various DAWS as well as their sample library.

• Have signed up to find out more. Got a download link to 500 drum samples for my effort. Haven’t tasted them yet.