Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eve - a downtempo broken beat session

KRFT + ChordPolyPro + AUM hosting Ruismaker, Bassalicious, Zeeon, and SynthMasterOne.

Comments

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    KRFT + ChordPolyPro + AUM hosting Ruismaker, Bassalicious, Zeeon, and SynthMasterOne.

Like it. Please get Liz Fraser to pop round and have a warble.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

Yes please!

Lovely track.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

Yes please!

Lovely track.

Thanks for listening guys. I'm searching for Liz Fraser so that I may expand my pallette. I'm seeing "of the Cocteau Twins". Scottish singer. Is it she?

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

Yes please!

Lovely track.

Thanks for listening guys. I'm searching for Liz Fraser so that I may expand my pallette. I'm seeing "of the Cocteau Twins". Scottish singer. Is it she?

Yeah, my favourite singer. I watch/listen to this at least once a week:

• If that song was a hobbit it would be Chillbro Baggins

• Did quite enjoy this one @Blipsford_Baubie - Thanks for showing.

• I like how the drums drag along. I feel like that some days. Inventive at 00:45. Nice.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I like how the drums drag along. I feel like that some days. Inventive at 00:45. Nice.

I def. struggle with getting that just-in-the-right-place slow hip hop feel sometimes....must be a trick :)

• What is ChordPolyPro? Have I missed something? Or is it ChordPolyPad (which I use A LOT)? :)

• edited January 2019

@hellquist said:
    What is ChordPolyPro? Have I missed something? Or is it ChordPolyPad (which I use A LOT)? :)

Oops😬 My bad. Good catch👍 Yes it is ChordPolyPad. Chord Poly Pro.. 😂

@1nsomniak said:
    If that song was a hobbit it would be Chillbro Baggins

Ha, I'm loving the Hobbit reference. Thanks!

@LinearLineman said:
    I like how the drums drag along. I feel like that some days. Inventive at 00:45. Nice.

Means a lot coming from somebody who cut their teeth with elders of the institution. Thank you kind sir.

@MrBlaschke said:
    Did quite enjoy this one @Blipsford_Baubie - Thanks for showing.

You are welcome. I'm so glad you enjoye it. Thank YOU.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@LinearLineman said:

I def. struggle with getting that just-in-the-right-place slow hip hop feel sometimes....must be a trick :)

Indeed there is☺ It took me 4-5 years of many trial and errors to get wonky on the ipad in a fun and painless way. I believe i finally have found my secret sauce. But i won't keep it secret if i can manage to pull off a streak of creative output. 😉 I'm very pleased with how the prototype went with my limited time. I'm feeling good about this one👍

edit

@monzopro Thanks for listening and also what you shared. What i just heard and seen was quite beautiful yet chilling. I would like to hear some more Fraser, so if you and @johnnygoodyear would PM me, or here, some more listening suggestions of her, I'd appreciate that very much.

• Great Track. Exact correct amount of unpredictability

• edited January 2019

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    @monzopro Thanks for listening and also what you shared. What i just heard and seen was quite beautiful yet chilling. I would like to hear some more Fraser, so if you and @johnnygoodyear would PM me, or here, some more listening suggestions of her, I'd appreciate that very much.

Deferring to the Monz. I am a sometime Liz-friend-with-benefits, he is Mister Fraser.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

Deferring to the Monz. I am a sometime Liz-friend-with-benefits, he is Mister Fraser.

Here’s a few of my faves:

• @MonzoPro ... I respected you before, now I am in awe!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @MonzoPro ... I respected you before, now I am in awe!

Haha - thank you - I'm not really Mr Fraser, just a fan!