Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mitosynth - Free preset bank (101 presets)

2»

Comments

• @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

@Martinj said:
    Awesome presets, thanks a lot. I used some of them in a video about drones I made today.

Hey bro! Just found that old thread again... did you upload the video you were talking about :) would love to see it!

@reasOne - you have this preset bank right?

I didn't! But I do now!!! Thank you my man

These are amazing! @Proto is an ambient head too, so you will find many great drones and pads and Atmos and stuff in there 👍🏼

+1

• Dang just quickly went thru this patch bank and I'm hella inspired now!!!
    These are so good! Deff want to use them in my music and see what I can come up with!
    Great work @Proto it's great to meet more ambient heads!
    Absolutely right @david_2017 these are right up my alley..

We are gonna have a dope collection of patches from this group soon as it continues to grow! Hopefully more peeps wanna get involved, I'm waiting for that @Spidericemidas pack, what I've heard is lovely!

• @reasOne @Spidericemidas @Proto @id_23
    Yeah! Ambient lovers unite!!!

There is a mitosynthrevival going on in our community. I better diggin deep 👍🏼🤪

• @david_2017 said:
    @reasOne @Spidericemidas @Proto @id_23

I’ve pointed the devs to these Mito threads, and sent my AUv3 wish to them. Haha. Well, it would be amazing to have a few instances of Mito running in AUM with the likes of the Rozeta Suite driving them! Mito definitely deserves to continue to be kept up to date with iOS developments.

• Proto, please redo your download url. I’m having trouble downloading. It says file not supported. Thank you

• @david_2017 said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:

I’ve pointed the devs to these Mito threads, and sent my AUv3 wish to them. Haha. Well, it would be amazing to have a few instances of Mito running in AUM with the likes of the Rozeta Suite driving them! Mito definitely deserves to continue to be kept up to date with iOS developments.

Guys I would love to see mitosynth keep growing! It really is a unique synth once you get your mind around what it can do... There's nothing else quite like it on iOS!!
    Auv3 runs better and less bugs, is the future of iOS and of course having multiple instances of mitosynth would be life changing...
    I hope they decide to work on this or create something new that is auv3...
    Either way would be awesome, but.. That being said I won't stop using this great sound machine if they don't, as long as Apple lets it keep working I'm all in!

• Let the revival begin!!
    @Spidericemidas I'm going to see if people want to do a patch fest for this!

• Missed these but grabbed them just now - really great, thank you!

• @reasOne said:
    Let the revival begin!!
    @Spidericemidas I'm going to see if people want to do a patch fest for this!

Yeah, that would be sweet!

• @reasOne said:
    Guys I would love to see mitosynth keep growing! It really is a unique synth once you get your mind around what it can do... There's nothing else quite like it on iOS!!
    Auv3 runs better and less bugs, is the future of iOS and of course having multiple instances of mitosynth would be life changing...
    I hope they decide to work on this or create something new that is auv3...
    Either way would be awesome, but.. That being said I won't stop using this great sound machine if they don't, as long as Apple lets it keep working I'm all in!

Yep! I’m on iOS11 something...I have no intentions of going to 12 or beyond on my iPad Pro 2015 256GB. I already lost a few apps by updating to 11. My 2015 Pro is solid as a rock in terms of performance, stability and reliability. I have some other old apps on there that I don’t want to lose, so I won’t be updating it any further. I intend to hang on to Mitosynth for a very long time!

If I start seeing new apps and things that I feel I really must have in future for my music making, I will just buy a new iPad with the current OS and run the newer stuff from it. I have more than enough of everything I need to make my music for now on my 2015 Pro on iOS11, and I definitely do not want to lose Mitosynth!

• @Spidericemidas Mitosynth works perfectly well on iOS 12 FWIW.

• @richardyot said:
    @Spidericemidas Mitosynth works perfectly well on iOS 12 FWIW.

Ah! Many thanks for confirming that. I’m getting a bit nervous now of losing more older apps as iOS advances! I spoke to Canis at Woojijuice. Mitosynth is not going to be updated any time to AU. I’m worried about eventually losing IAA support in future for the older apps. I really hope Wooji could develop a whole new future version of Mito and with AU.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@richardyot said:
    @Spidericemidas Mitosynth works perfectly well on iOS 12 FWIW.

Ah! Many thanks for confirming that. I’m getting a bit nervous now of losing more older apps as iOS advances! I spoke to Canis at Woojijuice. Mitosynth is not going to be updated any time to AU. I’m worried about eventually losing IAA support in future for the older apps. I really hope Wooji could develop a whole new future version of Mito and with AU.

AFAIK only two apps stopped working in iOS 12: MIDI Guitar and Samplr. Both for the same reason: loss of access to the microphone (and no option in the Privacy settings to restore it). iOS 12 runs much better than 11, IMO it's the best OS Apple have released. I would think that going to 12 is going to be fine.

• @richardyot said:
    AFAIK only two apps stopped working in iOS 12: MIDI Guitar and Samplr. Both for the same reason: loss of access to the microphone (and no option in the Privacy settings to restore it). iOS 12 runs much better than 11, IMO it's the best OS Apple have released. I would think that going to 12 is going to be fine.

Hmm...yes I heard about Samplr on iOS12. I have that one, and I still like it a lot, and wouldn’t want to lose it yet, so I have to stay on 11.
    But thanks for some trusted reassurance on 12 in general. I may make the update if the Samplr issue could be resolved.
    My Thor synth has behaved really oddly ever since I updated to 11. Sharp/Flat keys respond instantly on the screen. White keys have incredible lag!!
    I also lost an old app called Evil Machine. Well I didn’t use it much at all anyway, but it did make some good crazy sounds for sampling into other things.

I think I need to streamline my apps and workflow anyway at some point! Lol ✌️😉

• What the heck? I just noticed that Mitosynth shows up in AUM as an IAA generator...bummer!

• Thanks so much!!!!

Question for all, I accidentally loaded it up the file 3 times and now Mitosynth has 3 copies of each preset. Is there a way to delete it with out having to reinstall Mitosynth??

@Proto said:
    I hereby gladly share all my mitosynth presets I have made in the past few years. Mainly slow evolving sounds (pads, strings, drones, arps , atmospherics, etc). Most presets sound best if you hold the keys for a long time.
    Downloading can take a while (256MB) because it also contains a lot of dry recorded samples from other IOS synths.
    Remember most presets are bpm synced and you need to change the bpm/tempo manually.

Enjoy :smiley:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wSSCaWTFcT83vBCFdHbUJzBOwt_NjLMl

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Thanks so much!!!!

Question for all, I accidentally loaded it up the file 3 times and now Mitosynth has 3 copies of each preset. Is there a way to delete it with out having to reinstall Mitosynth??

Yes. Use the [Select] option to make patches selectable just like in Audioshare. You should be able to select multiple patches for deleting. Or you can just select each one at a time and delete manually with the trash can icon.