Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mass hack attack on german politicians

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46757009

This headline conjured up different images for me than those intended...same true for you ?

I was expecting lots of @jakoB_haQ 's to be descending on the German parliament :D

Comments

• Best to keep our eye on Jakob.

• I don't see why those politicians should worry. They've been telling us for years that they can violate our privacy any way they want because if we have nothing to hide there's nothing to worry about.. Right?

• edited January 2019

@MonkeyDrummer said:
    I don't see why those politicians should worry. They've been telling us for years that they can violate our privacy any way they want because if we have nothing to hide there's nothing to worry about.. Right?

That applies only to subhumans. When people of the public are affected, they move heaven and earth to find and punish the culprit.

• "Mass hack" made me think someone was hacking catholic mass. Changing the bread to LSD or something.

• edited January 2019

Haha, maybe that would lure the people back to the churches.

• @syrupcore said:
    "Mass hack" made me think someone was hacking catholic mass. Changing the bread to LSD or something.

Ergot in bread?

• @J33Z said:

@MonkeyDrummer said:
    I don't see why those politicians should worry. They've been telling us for years that they can violate our privacy any way they want because if we have nothing to hide there's nothing to worry about.. Right?

That applies only to subhumans. When people of the public are affected, they move heaven and earth to find and punish the culprit.

That‘s the main part of the whole story.

• @MonkeyDrummer said:

Seems that way.

If my daughters ask me about career in hacking I won't stop them for sure.

• @J33Z said:
    Haha, maybe that would lure the people back to the churches.

Would probably be a lot easier to 'see God' anyway. "In an effort to modernize, we've replaced the need for faith with LSD."

• Dont know if you can see god with the help of lsd, but i believe that its possible without. At least in our limited unterstanding. Faith does help alot..

• But its true of course. In this age of enlightenment the notion of god diminishes to neurobiology

• edited January 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As humans we ask questions that cannot be answered by nature. To dismiss this as nuts you either have to be mindless or desperate.

• edited January 2019
  • @Max23 said:

@J33Z said:
    Dont know if you can see god with the help of lsd, but i believe that its possible without. At least in our limited unterstanding. Faith does help alot..

people saw god while tripping in the 60s because they believed in god, kind of like an idea stuck in your mind.
    give a lot of acid to the club kids today, I doubt that they will see god, my bet is they will see Super Mario or something ;)
    maybe it still works in America?
    lots of religious nuts around

Acid doesn’t really work like that, and in that respect it’s a great leveller. It drills right down into your subconscious mind, opening cupboards you didn’t even know existed. So I’ve been told.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Max23 said:

@J33Z said:
    Dont know if you can see god with the help of lsd, but i believe that its possible without. At least in our limited unterstanding. Faith does help alot..

people saw god while tripping in the 60s because they believed in god, kind of like an idea stuck in your mind.
    give a lot of acid to the club kids today, I doubt that they will see god, my bet is they will see Super Mario or something ;)

Acid doesn’t really work like that, and in that respect it’s a great leveller. It drills right down into your subconscious mind, opening cupboards you didn’t even know existed. So I’ve been told.

i said the same thing in more flowery words

Flowery words are good. Too early for that here, the flowery section hasn’t been activated yet...more tea required.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@J33Z said:
    As humans we ask questions that cannot be answered by nature. To dismiss this as nuts you either have to be mindless or desperate.

oh I have absolutely nothing against asking intelligent questions,
    but religion doesnt offer any answers. they just ask you to believe in whatever.
    I can see how you can benefit from that if it works for you, but it doesnt offer any answers. ;)

I am no member of any religious group, never have been. And my understanding of religion is not to believe in something that a certain cult or dogmatic book tells you to believe in. But i do believe that its a good word by a guy who was crucified for living his understanding of god: „Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.“ We cannot find peace in this world. Nature will devour us and not even care.
    That said, it all boils down to either believe it, or not. For even if you would see god, and you are convinced, there is absolutely no way to prove this. As C.G. Jung put it: „I can not dare this metaphysical hypostasis.“ It will never scientifically be proven.
    But why should you even exist, why should you love someone, if you know, that you and everyone you love is going to die ?

• edited January 2019
  • That you are both, mindless and desperate ;)

• @MonzoPro said:

@Max23 said:

@J33Z said:

Of course :D

• edited January 2019
  • I understand that we need a solution to endure our freedom

• @Max23 said:
    I exist because my parents had sex (lol),
    existence is bleak, love helps,
    and hell is other people (Sartre) I guess you know what that means :)

:smile:

• Reading this thread felt like a Woody Allen movie. Pass the LSD

• edited January 2019

@Max23 said:
    cough, well that was mean, looks like you dont understand existentialism

i> @J33Z said:

That you are both, mindless and desperate ;)

I didnt mean to insult you, and if i did, i beg your pardon. English is not my mothers tongue. The word mindless isnt exactly the same as the word geistlos, which was on my mind. It may translate to shallow or vacuous.

• edited January 2019

if mans disbelief in god really amounted to anything of substance then I would give it a modicum of credibility but the truth is that if any god arrived on earth today man would try to kill it. Mans disbelief is nothing but insecurity that manifest itself in a mass action of detraction. What man is really engaged in is his own obsession with the fact that some thing came long before him and his existence and that something will be here long after his existence and he simply can't handle that. God is just a word, but what it truly means in the depths of a non-believers heart is that the universe did, does, and will exist without me and not only can I not understand why but I'm afraid to even ponder.

look at it this way ,define god conventionally... something all powerful that created everything right... well somehow the universe did get created and everything else and it had nothing to do with man, that's what man can't handle. The rage against religion and god is nothing more than a delusion really, for example there is no one in my house right now at least I don't believe so... so why would I rage against something that I truly don't believe in that would make no sense. Some people justify their grievances against religion because of all of the negativity done in the name of religion but isn't that peculiar because stupid thought exist just as much outside of religion as within if not more, as a matter of fact stupidity is as common as chocolate but what sense would it make for me to fly into a rage because a priest handed me some chocolate anymore than an atheist etc...

it's a very similar situation to how we collectively blame the media for everything as if it's their responsibility to do our thinking for us, or how we blame this or that one political suit for everything instead of the millions of people behind them. Literally everything is the peoples fault, not the media, not a president.... just the people.... F the people.
    poor little man so afraid and insecure because he doesn't know how he got here. The truth is that on the universal clock we don't even register... you couldn't even see us between the seconds hands.... stars, planets, whole galaxies and things we haven't even discovered yet live their lives without ever even noticing us because our lifespan is too short to be measured not unlike our accomplishments.

• @J33Z said:

@Max23 said:

i> @J33Z said:

I didnt mean to insult you, and if i did, i beg your pardon. English is not my mothers tongue. The word mindless isnt exactly the same as the word geistlos, which was on my mind. It may translate to shallow or vacuous.

Lol. Loads better...

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:

@J33Z said:

@Max23 said:

i> @J33Z said:

Lol. Loads better...

Well, it is shallow, to say the reason for your existence is that your parents had sex, dont you think? Beside that, that wasnt really my question. I asked why he should exist, when he knows that he is going to die. What would be the meaning of his life? To pass on his genome? Every one of us will be forgotten in a few decades. We do not live on in our children. There is no solace to be found in that. If that would be enough for you, you really are mindless. Maybe happy for a time, but only when you are lucky enough not to lose your loved ones or your own health. The question why we should exist can only be answered by an absolute power that wants us to exist. And to say that religious people are nuts is shallow at best.