Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Geoshred 3 and spacecraft granular

@deltaVaudio Geoshred 3 offers MPE support in AU3. Any idea if we can use this to play the mothership? In MPE mode?

Comments

• You can. But I recommend holding off until I release the next update which has overhauled MPE. I still need to figure out how to best contol SC with geoshred.

• @deltaVaudio said:
    You can. But I recommend holding off until I release the next update which has overhauled MPE. I still need to figure out how to best contol SC with geoshred.

Geoshred supports lots of different MPE configurations, including linnstrument / Roli.
    I can’t get either to work unfortunately.
    Tried in AB + AUM.
    I’ve double tripled check all midi routings.

Would love to able to control the main X + Y grid position.

Look forward to the update. I’m on the beta btw :smile:

• edited January 2019

@Dchild said:

@deltaVaudio said:
    You can. But I recommend holding off until I release the next update which has overhauled MPE. I still need to figure out how to best contol SC with geoshred.

Geoshred supports lots of different MPE configurations, including linnstrument / Roli.
    Tried in AB + AUM.

Have you tried this setup in AUM (AUM destination checked, not Geoshred) with Geoshred IAA opened with Midi control out preset/MPE channel mode?

Works perfectly, with no more stuck notes since last update.

• @Janosax said:

@Dchild said:

@deltaVaudio said:

Tried in AB + AUM.

Have you tried this setup in AUM (AUM destination checked, not Geoshred) with Geoshred IAA opened with Midi control out preset/MPE channel mode?

Works perfectly, with no more stuck notes since last update.

Thanks for the screenshot but it doesn’t seem to be working for me. @deltaVaudio just so I’m clear mpe should allow me control the grain size by moving my finger on a pad in GeoShred. I.e moving it up and down within the given note.

• Awesome.. im gonna try this setup 🎸🎶🎶🎶

• @Kreacher616 said:
    Awesome.. im gonna try this setup 🎸🎶🎶🎶

Didn’t work for me, so can you report back find your findings ✌️Hopefully I’m doing something wrong

• The beta of SC has MPE in progress. It's working great on hardware seaboard and linnstrument but I need to address some issues when controlled by other apps. In geoshred auv3 I have to address some note stuck on behaviour. I'm working directly with the geoshred dev for this. I'd hold off for now until this is fixed.