Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One For Toz / @TozBourne

I never posted this. When I heard of Toz’ passing it just seemed right. Godspeed, Toz.

Comments

• That had a profound effect on me. Lovely tribute.

• @McDtracy

I agree. This is beautiful, thanks for your tribute, @LinearLineman . Well done! Love the drums. SoftDrummer perhaps? I will miss Toz around here. One of the pioneers as I recall.

• Very very special @LinearLineman. Thank you for sharing that.

• Thanks for sharing. Peace to Toz.

• A wonderful track for a lovely guy!

Thanks a lot for sharing @LinearLineman !

• @chandroji @McDtracy @scadet @gusgranite @Lady_App_titude. I was hesitant to do this. It is about Toz, after all. You know what I mean. Thanks for validating it was okay to do.

And, in the spirit of Toz and this forum, yes @scadet it is Soft Drummer. Martinez! So amazing.

• Lovely tribute, and Toz would probably have been one of the first to post a positive response.

Just to respond to your post on the other thread:

@LinearLineman said:

What feels so different here is that it feels so much more real, uncloaked, fresh, unbound, original, loving, laden with possibility, truly compassionate. Even though the central point is remembering and grieving for the loss of a friend and fellow artist, we do what a functional family does when experiencing loss. Somehow we feel closer to each other. This seems rather impossible in a virtual setting, yet I feel it and I imagine so do many others. This is the difference between this community and a place like PW. I am not putting that forum down. It is the standard of polite interaction and suits the needs of thousands. But for me, someone rather isolated in a foreign country, to feel truly what a family is with you all, is nothing short of miraculous. Toz was a part of that family, and though he is like a third cousin for me, still, through all of you and this forum, I feel connected to him.

Definitely. We're quite lucky with this place - it has a wonderful mix of different personalities, and though it can get a bit unruly at times, it's a proper community. A big disfunctional family scattered across the globe, with all the mutual respect, love and support that goes with it.

Toz was a great, positive force on here, and I'm sure in 'real life' I would have become mates with him and enjoyed a beer or two, made some music together...but that's probably correct for a lot of folks on here. He wrote a lovely comment on my album post a couple of months back.

Toz was part of this community...still is if we keep talking about him and listening to his music. But we're all a little bit poorer after his loss.

• No greater tribute than the gift of music. Thanks @LinearLineman.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @chandroji @McDtracy @scadet @gusgranite @Lady_App_titude. I was hesitant to do this. It is about Toz, after all. You know what I mean. Thanks for validating it was okay to do.

And, in the spirit of Toz and this forum, yes @scadet it is Soft Drummer. Martinez! So amazing.

I thought about it(tribute piece) today but kind of choked up and needed to pull back.

Great job